WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hope To See You At The Desert Storm Street Party Tomorrow!

Amy@Team RDP

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
When you come down to see River Dave and River Diva tomorrow, please introduce yourself to me too. I would love to meet some of the faces behind names on RDP. I am scheduled in the Team RDP Office on Smoketree and McCulloch 3-6pm then in our Team RDP Real Estate Booth on McCulloch Blvd from 6-9pm. I will have my nametag on for easy ID. Hope to see you tomorrow! Enjoy the Storm weekend!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We will be across the street from flyxing x.

We were told zero beers at the street fair, but you are more than welcome to stop by the office. We will have beers there.. only if you are wearing rdp swag though. Lol

Times are a changing.. wtf? Isn’t this havasu?

Bigbore500r

Reaction score

We were told zero beers at the street fair, but you are more than welcome to stop by the office. We will have beers there.. only if you are wearing rdp swag though. Lol

No beers on the street at all?

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score

You lost your corner and now no drinking? Bye Desert Storm…..

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
I believe I read only in the beer garden area.
Nothing stopping someone from using the CircleK 64oz cup and mixing their own drink :)
Lol. This reminds me of a time i did that. It was a drinking in public ticket I got at a supercross tail gate. I had a big gulp from ampm. Horse cop saw me shake it up. Was my first drink. Hadn't even taken a sip yet.

He poured it out.

gqchris

Reaction score
Lol. This reminds me of a time i did that. It was a drinking in public ticket I got at a supercross tail gate. I had a big gulp from ampm. Horse cop saw me shake it up. Was my first drink. Hadn't even taken a sip yet.

He poured it out.
Out of all the things to enforce in this world, this is one of them that pisses me off to no end.

Are they really trying to start this in Havasu?

Amy@Team RDP

"Team RDP"
Reaction score

Interesting. They put this big banner up directly across from the RDP shop. Hummmmm....LOL!

IMG_3644.PNG

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

HB2Havasu

Reaction score

Was street drinking an issue last year? I didn't think so. Sounds more like the Beer Garden was whining about not selling enough $10 Dollar Beers to me?

jeteater1

Jet boats suck
Reaction score

Your a blue state 💙 😳. You should sell RDP- up can sleeves

DWC

Reaction score
Stopped by but we were a bit late.
IMG_5002.jpeg

The weather was the best in recent years. Cool and a little breeze. Seemed like fewer boats on display, more small vendors and a way smaller crowd.
Stopped by RDP HQ. They weren’t impressed by my old RDP hat. Took some convincing and a promise not to run into the street with scissors to get a Silver Bullet.

IMG_5004.jpeg
IMG_5005.jpeg
IMG_5006.jpeg
IMG_5007.jpeg
IMG_5008.jpeg
IMG_5009.jpeg
IMG_5010.jpeg
IMG_5011.jpeg
IMG_5012.jpeg
IMG_5013.jpeg
IMG_5014.jpeg
IMG_5015.jpeg

sintax

Reaction score

Seemed like If you were being low key and kept the beers wrapped up no one seemed to care too much.

But yea, handing them out from the cooler like the old days are prob a thing of the past.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

hallett21

Reaction score
Was there a poker run today?

Considering the coverage of the event it must be wild……. lol.

Zach bash

Reaction score

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
This thing IS badass!!!!!!

View attachment 1365352

WTF is it?
Big up in the pacific north west/Idahoe for running rivers. They are super nice and super spendy. Don't quote me on it but I bet that boat is 300K++

I was watching a video and the interior was nuts and the thing was powered by twin 650hp LT4/Jet combo.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Big up in the pacific north west/Idahoe for running rivers. They are super nice and super spendy. Don't quote me on it but I bet that boat is 300K++

I was watching a video and the interior was nuts and the thing was powered by twin 650hp LT4/Jet combo.
ol' Cleeter was on one or 2 when he took the mini jets up to Idaho last summer. Things were badass! Suspension seats and all if I recall correctly.