WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Here Kitty , Kitty

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
While in our golf cart, I once cornered a large bobcat at Black Meadow. The stand off separation was within 5-6 ft. It had no place to go, except thru me. Had that cat opted to jump in that cart with me, it wouldn't have been good. The stand off lasted just a couple of seconds. I slowly backed away, providing the cat comfortable room to slowly walk away, while continually looking over his shoulder at me. It was a 100% dumb ass move on my part.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score

Taboma

Reaction score
While in our golf cart, I once cornered a large bobcat at Black Meadow. The stand off separation was within 5-6 ft. It had no place to go, except thru me. Had that cat opted to jump in that cart with me, it wouldn't have been good. The stand off lasted just a couple of seconds. I slowly backed away, providing the cat comfortable room to slowly walk away, while continually looking over his shoulder at me. It was a 100% dumb ass move on my part.
Wife and I were exploring early one morning on our jet skis, found a small one sunning itself on a small beach between some reeds. Coasted up, dismounted and slowly approached wanting to get some pics, but not wanting to spook it to run off.
Run Off, Hell, that little shit had no intention of running, so when I started getting within his space, he stood up, then started marching right directly towards me. I started making a tactical retreat, stepping back out into the water, and when I'd finally got up to my waist, he turned around and went back to his spot and laid back down.
I started cracking up, that little shit was ballsy !!!

We have a lot around here, sometimes in the middle of the day, I think they're cool and don't bother them and likewise. I've seen them on my game cams carrying bunnies away, so they keep their population numbers in check.

River Dirt 2

Brummett 21
Reaction score
008.jpeg
007.jpeg
006.jpeg

At my place cats are not the problem..