WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Whoa... check this out!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So I’m organizing pics and getting ready to make a banner ad tonight for our newest advertiser @Always Floored (Jeff). He does flooring, and has been doing garage make overs with cabinetry, epoxy etc..

So I’m cruising through the pics and I see this! This is absolutely bad ass! Never seen anything like it before (in a garage)

7BD17EE9-E1E4-4D46-848B-7595CA3C9AB5.jpeg

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
So I’m organizing pics and getting ready to make a banner ad tonight for our newest advertiser @Always Floored (Jeff). He does flooring, and has been doing garage make overs with cabinetry, epoxy etc..

So I’m cruising through the pics and I see this! This is absolutely bad ass! Never seen anything like it before (in a garage)

View attachment 697742
That will be great for when stacy gets tired of your shit

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Gelcoater

Reaction score

View attachment 697742
That would be awesome living in scorpion country:D

Is a cool idea, Murphy bed in the garage.
Sleeping right there with the smell of stale beer and race gas:)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Honestly my garage is climate controlled and people sleep in there all the time. Lol. Especially with big events like DS etc.

Last time rogerthst99 slept in my Hallett. :D. (It’s surprisingly comfortable believe it or not)

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Thats nice, but 2 words can save you a LOT of money....... Air Mattress. If a guest didnt plan well enough that they need to sleep in your garage.... An air mattress is plenty comfortable. Lol!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
That company that I posted links to in your casita thread offers Murphy beds in their ADU. IT is very common these days but date back decades. Great way to use a small space. If you want to get ideas look at what is done in NYC

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
I gotta couch w/hide-a-bed in my garage. A couple of peeps have fallen a sleep on the couch, but never the bed.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Seen a lot of garage cabinets with Murphy beds in them Grads?
If Gman was 20 years or so older when they were around, he'd have been folded up in a few by the "big guys".....:eek::D

HitIt

Reaction score
Thats nice, but 2 words can save you a LOT of money....... Air Mattress.

^^^ This. I guess if you have a bunch of extra space in your garage, it is fine. In my garage wall space is a premium. Drunk friends dont care enough about where they sleep to give up that much space.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
id love to see that thing after ive been sanding, cutting, painting, welding, grinding, more painting, etc. it'd probably smell like acetone and be covered in overspray. anyone that slept in it would be higher than a kite in the morning.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
id love to see that thing after ive been sanding, cutting, painting, welding, grinding, more painting, etc. it'd probably smell like acetone and be covered in overspray. anyone that slept in it would be higher than a kite in the morning.

Sounds Bill Cosbyish

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
You say that like it would be a bad thing

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Honestly my garage is climate controlled and people sleep in there all the time. Lol. Especially with big events like DS etc.

Last time rogerthst99 slept in my Hallett. :D. (It’s surprisingly comfortable believe it or not)

I have slept in the garage on a futon before also. Slept like a baby for my 4 hours of sleep.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Murphy beds are great, we are putting one in the basement, takes up less room that building a dedicated bedroom and stores away. having a "real bed" for a guest(s) is nicer than an airbed.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I remember my old futon.. I can't remember what I did with it now?

I love this idea of the murphy bed though, and might have him do one in my garage at some point in the future.

RD
The one I slept on was one of the couches like you have on your back porch. Come to think of it, I slept on that one on the porch once also. LOL.

My dad built me a Murphy Bed in one of our houses. I had it when I was about 5. I loved it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

2Driver

Reaction score
Cool but, I'd rather just sleep in the boat.

Last edited:

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I know, mind blown!:eek::p

20131112_160918-2.jpg

Always Floored

Reaction score
If you have the garage for it it’s cool, but it’s a great option for the guest room if you don’t want a bed taking up most of the space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
but it’s a great option for the guest room if you don’t want a bed taking up most of the space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought about this too...it was suggested for my new place to keep the floor open in the guest room/spare room/office when nobody was sleeping there. Seemed like a great idea until I thought about the things I'd like to put in that empty space while the bed was not in use, and WTF I'm gonna do with all that when the bed is in use. Makes more sense for a studio apartment.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
You can get a Murphy bed kin a cabinet on Amazon for a little over $1K...

boatnam2

Reaction score
I have a futon as my couch at river trailer, i hate that thing and plan to dump if i ever decide to sit down while at river, hasn't happened yet.