WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Zoom In

sonic

Reaction score
Finally someone else with a re post:D Maybe this will take some of the heat off me :D

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
This repost plays right into the hands of those liberal fags.

MoVal Tim

Reaction score
Vin, take a seat.

I never saw the first post, and this stuff is kinda cool!

Look behind the prez and see all the other prez's. Was Bush whistling, pissed off, or did he just eat a lemon?

And, I could have sworn that Slick Willy was like 6'-4" or so. Why is it that Hilary sits taller in the same chair than he does....Could it be that she now wears the ball sack and sits proudly atop of it?:hmm

Topless

Reaction score
Finally someone else with a re post:D Maybe this will take some of the heat off me :D
I haven't been here in a while and didn't go check every thread to see if it was posted before. Glad I could help take the heat off you anyway.:cool:

sonic

Reaction score
I haven't been here in a while and didn't go check every thread to see if it was posted before. Glad I could help take the heat off you anyway.:cool:

Thanx I owe you one :D

ParkerRat

Livin the Dream
Reaction score
Pretty crazy, I have one question though. I was going through this and I came accross this part of a person. Am I missing something or is the rest of this guy walking down the isle just blending in with the crowd. Is it a stitched together image and his upper half diddnt make the cut?

Attachments

• missing.jpg
    missing.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 115

MoVal Tim

Reaction score
Pretty crazy, I have one question though. I was going through this and I came accross this part of a person. Am I missing something or is the rest of this guy walking down the isle just blending in with the crowd. Is it a stitched together image and his upper half diddnt make the cut?

That is wierd.
:confused: