WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Yorba Linda chaos

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I don't care what kind of rally it is, if you're mobbing cars, expect to get run over. I'm not looking to be the next Reginald Denny.

The left and their media comrades want you to bend a knee to the mob and take the beating you deserve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I don't care what kind of rally it is, if you're mobbing cars, expect to get run over. I'm not looking to be the next Reginald Denny.

The bitch drove through a parking lot to run over Trump supporters.....

They were not in the street, nor were they "mobbin" her car....did you read a different article?

riverroyal

Reaction score
I just got home and son was telling me about this. He is friends with the daughter of the guy that got ran over. Apparently numerous surgeries already.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Do tell. Um, yeah, No.. So, if She's so fucking innocent, why is She arrested and charged with attempted murder??

RodnJen

Reaction score
Hopefully Orange County DA will file charges and will be prosecuted for the crime. If it was in LA county not so much .

He should but he and his crew have been awfully quiet.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
He/she

Must of been late for the demolition derby...
20200928_185459.jpg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Tatiana Rita Turner was charged with attempted murder with a sentencing enhancement for attempted premeditated murder, making it a potential life-sentence case. She is also charged with six counts of assault with a deadly weapon, a count of mayhem and two counts of illegal use of tear gas, all felonies.

1601507716940.png

pepe yikes .gif

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Tatiana Rita Turner was charged with attempted murder with a sentencing enhancement for attempted premeditated murder, making it a potential life-sentence case. She is also charged with six counts of assault with a deadly weapon, a count of mayhem and two counts of illegal use of tear gas, all felonies.

View attachment 927702

View attachment 927703

That’s awesome and fuck her to hell, but the DA is just stacking charges in preparation to make a deal eventually. Premeditated minder will never stick. Start high, meet in the middle sort of thing.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
That’s awesome and fuck her to hell, but the DA is just stacking charges in preparation to make a deal eventually. Premeditated minder will never stick. Start high, meet in the middle sort of thing.
Sad, but probably very true...

View attachment 927702

View attachment 927703
For Christ's sake, post warnings before you put a pic like that up!

RodnJen

Reaction score

We’ll see. He is using his most recent political victory as a steppingstone to Washington DC.

samsah33

Reaction score
Do you get the Pat reference
yes, my bad, still stuck in old-school gender based pronouns... How un-PC of me, fortunately I suspect that I won't live under the threat of cancellation here...

Taboma

Reaction score
I grew up watching "I Love Lucy" and Andy Griffith reruns. I still watch them with my kids when they're on. Probably better times.

Find out when my flux capacitor comes off of backorder ;)

Been recording (Old school Directv :oops:) and watching a lot of older movies, 70's & 80's we haven't watched since their release and laughing our asses off as if they're first run movies.

What's really refreshing, is, how the writers and directors aren't trying to promote any subliminal racial guilt or sexual acceptance messages like most any newer releases, TV or Movie. They just come right out with it, in your face, non-PC, we laugh, it's a very simple concept.
So much (Like all) of the new programming about half way through and I'm insulted, I'm fed up and occasionally screaming F-You at the screen.
Oh and it's not funny either.

So yes, order a case or three, there's still a certain demographic that will buy all the flux capacitors you can get your hands on. 👍

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Been recording (Old school Directv :oops:) and watching a lot of older movies, 70's & 80's we haven't watched since their release and laughing our asses off as if they're first run movies.

What's really refreshing, is, how the writers and directors aren't trying to promote any subliminal racial guilt or sexual acceptance messages like most any newer releases, TV or Movie. They just come right out with it, in your face, non-PC, we laugh, it's a very simple concept.
So much (Like all) of the new programming about half way through and I'm insulted, I'm fed up and occasionally screaming F-You at the screen.
Oh and it's not funny either.

So yes, order a case or three, there's still a certain demographic that will buy all the flux capacitors you can get your hands on. 👍

Did you catch Clockwork Orange this morning?

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
"Hooper"...love that one.
80's flick, "Silverado"...great scenery, good guys and bad guys.
60's stuff, my daughter loves "The Trouble With Angels"...Hailey Mills.
My kids all love spaghetti westerns, and even some from "The Duke"...
They do like some of those racist and sexist Disney movies too, but we can't tell anyone

Taboma

Reaction score
Did you catch Clockwork Orange this morning?

No, still got a grip of em to watch I've been recording of late. I'd have to watch Clockwork Orange alone, way to Heady for my wife to enjoy. Like 2001 Space Odyssey wouldn't work either.
Been trying to find old fun ones, lighten the mood and laugh, feel good kinda flicks. Hell even watched the old Cannonball Run II the other night, got Smokey and the Bandit waiting in que. I think it's funny seeing these actors again when they were so young.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score

View attachment 927702

View attachment 927703
WOW what the fuck is that , the sad part is one of you sick fucks would HIT that 😢😳😫😫😫

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
I grew up watching "I Love Lucy" and Andy Griffith reruns. I still watch them with my kids when they're on. Probably better times.

Find out when my flux capacitor comes off of backorder ;)
Love me some Andy Griffith just better/simpler times

brgrcru

Reaction score
I love Lucy . Oh man they had some funny scripts . Still one of best .
Every body loves Raymond also good for a laugh .
When tv was good.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
The first 3 seasons of The Adams Family is available on Prime, I keep waiting for The Munsters to show up!

Between those and I Love Lucy, The Lone Ranger, Gunsmoke....some good old fashioned entertainment....

And holy shit Lily Munster was amazingly HOT~!

SEXY-YVONNE-DECARLO-LILY-MUNSTER-THE-MUNSTERS-BIKINI.jpg

4Waters

Reaction score
The first 3 seasons of The Adams Family is available on Prime, I keep waiting for The Munsters to show up!

Between those and I Love Lucy, The Lone Ranger, Gunsmoke....some good old fashioned entertainment....

And holy shit Lily Munster was amazingly HOT~!

View attachment 929688
Hell yes she was😛😍