WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Who paints names on boats????????

jetboatmatt

Reaction score
Sorry I know I asked this before and tried to find it in the search No luck!! I'm in Riverside and have the cash now!!! Would like to have it done in the next week or two!!! Thanks again!!

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Sorry I know I asked this before and tried to find it in the search No luck!! I'm in Riverside and have the cash now!!! Would like to have it done in the next week or two!!! Thanks again!!

did you try park'n in the alley...:drunk

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score

Might be able to get Tom Clark to do it,, I think Bob Thompson moved to Havasu. I think I grabbed a business card from an older guy who was doing striping at the Grand National Roadster Show back in January, seems like he was in the Inland Empire.. Send me a PM if you want and I will see if I can find it when I am more awake.

Rising Sun

Reaction score

You can call me or Fear at Eliminator, 951-943-4422. We can make the arrangements to have it done.

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
Might be able to get Tom Clark to do it,, I think Bob Thompson moved to Havasu. I think I grabbed a business card from an older guy who was doing striping at the Grand National Roadster Show back in January, seems like he was in the Inland Empire.. Send me a PM if you want and I will see if I can find it when I am more awake.

Agree Tom Clark does nice work, has done many things for us in the past.

Sawtooth

Thanks for everything Dad
Reaction score
X3:thumbsup on the Tom Clark, very talented guy he is in Chino/Ontario area. If one of these others has not sent you a PM with his number let me know and I will get you hooked up.

Director...
Reaction score
Tom Brown painted the name ..."Painful Rectal Itch" on the transom of his boat....:thumbsup

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Dave Barr@ Cal signs and graphics,here in Riverside/Woodcrest:thumbsup

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Pretty sure its Ion here on the boards.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I could give it a try:D

1228091631a[1].jpg

Performance Boat Candy

Reaction score

I had our logo painted on a boat last week by Don Burda in Lake Havasu and the results were great and it was inexpensive. Here's his info in case you're interested:

Don Burda
Don Burda Design
http://www.burdesign.com
928-855-2853

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score

Mc Peak paint and pinstriping in riverside.951-683-1292. He did 2 of my boats. he has been there for years

jetboatmatt

Reaction score
Thanks guys!!! As soon as I get my boat back from service I will be putting the name on her!!! I am
Going this week to check some of the work these guys do!!! I need my CF'S redone as well.. Thanks again.. Right now Gelcoater is in the lead!! LOL good stuff right there!!!!!

jetboatmatt

Reaction score
Don Burda does nice work!!! Would like to see guys around here do stuff like that!!! Thanks

BadBlown572

A/B Team Liaison
Reaction score
I like using Mace of Marce's Grapics. Very high quality work and a good price.

909-376-7829

jetboatmatt

Reaction score
Awesome!!! Looks like I will have No problem with getting it done!! Thanks again guys really a big help!! I will post pics and who did after it's done!!

milkmoney

Reaction score
Awesome!!! Looks like I will have No problem with getting it done!! Thanks again guys really a big help!! I will post pics and who did after it's done!!

whats the name going to be???

Marko

BIG member
Reaction score

NO WAY! Do yourself a favor and stay away from this guy! Some of you may remember my ordeal with the guy that striped my boat. None of the stripes would stay on. I mean really, all you had to do is run your nail lightly over them and they would come off. Sometimes pieces as long as 12" would come up like tape! All he wanted to do is to keep fixing the spots where it came off,which sucked because the next time you rubbed up against it meant another trip to Havasu to get it touched up. Eventually changed the whole gel color so I had someone else do it and have not had one problem.

What got me is how he handlled it. He should have sripped it all off and started over but he didnt want to do that. He didnt seem to care how many times I had to haul the boat to Havasu though! $600.00 down the drain!!

FUCK LETTERS & LINES !! :fingers:

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Don Burda did mine, came to the house and did in the garage.

bunkrepair

Reaction score
NO WAY! Do yourself a favor and stay away from this guy! Some of you may remember my ordeal with the guy that striped my boat. None of the stripes would stay on. I mean really, all you had to do is run your nail lightly over them and they would come off. Sometimes pieces as long as 12" would come up like tape! All he wanted to do is to keep fixing the spots where it came off,which sucked because the next time you rubbed up against it meant another trip to Havasu to get it touched up. Eventually changed the whole gel color so I had someone else do it and have not had one problem.

What got me is how he handlled it. He should have sripped it all off and started over but he didnt want to do that. He didnt seem to care how many times I had to haul the boat to Havasu though! $600.00 down the drain!!

FUCK LETTERS & LINES !! :fingers:

Who did it? Scott or mikey? Mikey is a pos and is no longer around,

And Scott always has done great work for me and will go back

Sorry that you had a bad experience there

FREAK JUICE

Reaction score

Scott did mine too. No problems at all, looked perfect & excelent quality. Still looks as good as day one! :champagne:

Marko

BIG member
Reaction score

Scott did it. Hey, shit happens , I understand that, but how you deal with it makes all the difference. He was just hoping it would go away. At the end of the day when things go bad all you can do is look back and make sure you did all you could do to make it right, he did none of that. So as a customer that he screwed, all I can do is to tell everyone I know how he does business and what they can expect. Like I have said in the past...There wasnt anything wrong with my money was there!? He didnt have to drive back and forth to Phx. to get paid did he? Good luck with that loser.

bunkrepair

Reaction score
Scott did it. Hey, shit happens , I understand that, but how you deal with it makes all the difference. He was just hoping it would go away. At the end of the day when things go bad all you can do is look back and make sure you did all you could do to make it right, he did none of that. So as a customer that he screwed, all I can do is to tell everyone I know how he does business and what they can expect. Like I have said in the past...There wasnt anything wrong with my money was there!? He didnt have to drive back and forth to Phx. to get paid did he? Good luck with that loser.

Hey I understand 100% I would feel the same way

FREAK JUICE

Reaction score

Sorry to hear that. :(

Marko

BIG member
Reaction score
On another note I have heard good things about Don Burda and went thru his online portfolio of work before I chose Scott. Wish I would have gone in that direction back then but , oh well.

I know a good striper here in Phx. if that helps.