WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Which famous doctor will next weigh in on

Which famous doctor will next weigh in on Britney's troubles?

• Dr. Joyce Brothers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr. Dre

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Dr. Will from Big Brother

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Dr. Demento

• Dr. Pepper

• Dr. Teeth

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Britney's troubles?

Saw this on another site. Have no idea who Dr.Teeth is.

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
Did this question make any more sense on the other site?

"Which famous doctor will next weigh in on"

What the hell does that mean?:cool:

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
if there wasnt a writer's strike I'd say Dr. Nick Riviera :D

drnick.jpg

Not So Fast

Reaction score
I am personally sick of this disturbed little girls troubles, I wish they would just leave her alone and let her fade away into the mental facility she belongs in. Bipolar is just the beginning for her, she is one deranged mind. NSF

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
No doubt that the Brit is gonna have a shitty future, this is a crystal ball!!:drool

trainwreck.jpg

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I personally dont give a rats ass about her. Just thought was a funny poll with some of the doctors names listed.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
The only one that can help her isn't on the list :hmm

Ratso

Reaction score
LMAO!

:beer

If there is money to be made...Dr. Phill will be right there.

I was sick in bed yesterday and happened to watch Dr Phil, and his take on the Britney deal and all the gossip surrounding him the past few weeks. I think he already makes enough money to worry too much about that trainwreck. The Doc and his wife have been friends with the family for a couple of years, and Britney's mom made the request for him to go and see her, and admitted he can't help Britney. I have a feeling she isn't going to "make" it...

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I was sick in bed yesterday and happened to watch Dr Phil, and his take on the Britney deal and all the gossip surrounding him the past few weeks. I think he already makes enough money to worry too much about that trainwreck. The Doc and his wife have been friends with the family for a couple of years, and Britney's mom made the request for him to go and see her, and admitted he can't help Britney. I have a feeling she isn't going to "make" it...

Dr. Phil just seems to ride the money bandwagon a bit but he seems to be spot of with telling people how it is from what I have seen. I did not know Britney's mother was involved with Phil but I only watch if like you to sick to move. :D

I would think with all her money she could get away and heal up if someone could really convince her she is indeed sick or perhaps force the issue.

Ratso

Reaction score
Dr. Phil just seems to ride the money bandwagon a bit but he seems to be spot of with telling people how it is from what I have seen. I did not know Britney's mother was involved with Phil but I only watch if like you to sick to move. :D

I would think with all her money she could get away and heal up if someone could really convince her she is indeed sick or perhaps force the issue.

That's what is cool about Dr Phil... He tells it like it is and doesn't pull any punches...:D

mrs. bordsmnj

StokerWhore's Ol' Lady
Reaction score
I thought Dr. Teeth was the hippy band leader from the Muppets? :)