WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What's Up

gofasterr

Reaction score
Yo, just wanted to say hi. Figured there is a good chance I will be spending some time asking some questions regarding a potential build/purchase in the future. I am in SoCal but my pops is out in Parker so when I go visit we take the boat out all the time (open bow rayson craft with a yamaha outboard). Was just at the revamped Roadrunner last weekend, like what they've done to the place. I was diagnosed with a autoimmune disease last year that forced me to hang up the motorcycle helmet for good and now I need my fix somewhere else. That, coupled with a promise I made to my old man if he gets his own health in check, means there is a decent chance we may be building/buying a jet boat together. Settled on jet since it is cheaper than vdrive to build/maintain, plus the river is just getting super low in some spots lately. Pops is far more knowlegable than me when it comes to watercraft and honestly it's a little embarrassing how little I know considering the boat racing history that runs in the family. In any event, excited to learn and hang around.

IMG_0615.JPG