WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What ever happened to the $10,000 emergency "urgent" SBA loan program?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
The PPP loan has been taking all the headlines, but whatever happened to the $10,000 SBA program, I applied weeks back and got a confirmation number somewhere in the 3 trillions, they have my bank account numbers from the app, am I going to just wake up and find $10,000 some day? Is there a way to go on line and check status?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The PPP loan has been taking all the headlines, but whatever happened to the $10,000 SBA program, I applied weeks back and got a confirmation number somewhere in the 3 trillions, they have my bank account numbers from the app, am I going to just wake up and find $10,000 some day? Is there a way to go on line and check status?

My buddy was just talking to me about this exact thing this morning.
He asked his “personal banker” lady at his bank and she said that if all the boxes are checked on the website (confirmation number/ approval etc) then that is exactly what will happen...one day it will show up...maybe...if there’s any money.

Let me text him and see how he checked online.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Wasn’t the $10k a grant that was subsequently reduced to $1k per employee, with a $10k max?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Just talked to my buddy.
Don’t know if any of this helps but this is what he told me.
He applied initially on the SBA website. When he did that, he entered his Chase account and routing number.
A couple days later (more or less?) he logged onto his Chase banking app and saw that there was a link to his SBA loan status on his chase log in.
I don’t know the exact navigation stream, but in that SBA link in his Chase bank log in he found his loan status. It had 4 blue boxes.
3 boxes were highlighted stating approval etc.
The fourth box said “check sent” or words to that effect and it was not highlighted. It had a comment that the initial monies were depleted and his check would be in the next batch of allotted funds.

This is all second hand, I don't have anything to do with it so maybe it’ll help.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
He sent me this.
17211BDC-1E24-4805-A272-2BF7110CEAF8.jpeg

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Talked to a sba rep yesterday.. He didnt know his head from his asshole.. Long story short he said ill be getting a email and money anyday.. Heard that b4...

c_land

Reaction score
We received the $10k advance this week.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Like you I signed up early, received a confirmation number and haven’t heard another word, except for the mysterious SBA inquiry on my Experian credit report a few days ago.

yz450mm

Reaction score
Like you I signed up early, received a confirmation number and haven’t heard another word, except for the mysterious SBA inquiry on my Experian credit report a few days ago.
I got that too, on the 19th. Nothing else other than one or two generic "update" emails since I applied 45 days ago.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

hallett21

Reaction score
I got 1,000 transferred yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Watching this whole deal unravel it is quite obvious that there was no Plan and just a rapid attempt to satisfy many who were in a total panic. The result was throwing money on a First come first serve with several provisions,IMO. Campaign Doners, Friends in High Places and Good lobbyists.

The fact that Companies like Ruth Criss,Shake Shack and Harvard to the tune of 60 Million there is no wonder the funds ran out. Those are just three DAMN!! imagine how many others are flying under the Radar.

Sickening. This is NOT the Answer to a Question that was Not totally researched, but reacted by = Money will solve all these issues.

The Rich always to come out smelling Great and the Mom and Pop Grunts always suffer.

I'm waiting when this is over the IRS Audits will kick in Full Force.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
For what it's worth i was having dinner with a customer last night that owns a few restaurants, he was funded under this program for 2 out of 3 of his locations on Friday....

So it seems this program is still funding, it may just be back logged?

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
For what it's worth i was having dinner with a customer last night that owns a few restaurants, he was funded under this program for 2 out of 3 of his locations on Friday....

So it seems this program is still funding, it may just be back logged?

Saturday would have been the 10th day from the time funds ran out. The stories of funding would have stopped there had it not been for this second round.

traquer

Reaction score
I'm waiting when this is over the IRS Audits will kick in Full Force.

I could have used that 10k, but this is the reason I didn't bother. Figured things will turn around and I will have a decent year at the end of this all so when they see they gave me $10k on top of me making good money this year, they may have questions.