WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Weather Girls hot ?

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
OK I'm a Male chauvinist pig , but have been noticing over the past years that most all Weather girls tend to be kinda Hot , this one "undulates like a Boa the whole time LOL ? is it a prerequisite or are there Homely dumpy ones too (KSBY is my local NBC station I rarely watch)

Attachments

• ksby.jpeg
    ksby.jpeg
    831.5 KB · Views: 1,061

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
The new wave is hot chicks as weathermen but none are meteorologists, those are the ugly guys who work behind the scenes and provide the hotties with the info to say and what to point to. The guys like Dallas and Fritz actually held degrees in meterology.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
I used to be all about ms Garcia back when she was with her gamer boyfriend who ended up leaving her. THey would make YouTube videos and she was dumb as rocks. Not like a cute dumb but a super frustrating “how are you so stupid” dumb. At the same time supposedly she owns like a bazillion businesses and is filthy rich.

Last edited:

SixD9R

Reaction score
I'm thinking she might have had butt implants - not that there's anything wrong with that...

Compare this pic to the last two below

dc156ch-fed57c29-b96f-4f99-a1d7-a64dbb3792fb.jpg

bd640cda716335de7845049740b7d799.jpg

0_CEN-ShowerYanet-02-1.jpg

E7IhJNIXoAUQOgE.jpg

m5bree6etba31.jpg
Could be, either way I’d hit it. Although her thighs look bigger in the bottom 2 pics. It might be that’s just where she packed a few pounds. Some women gain weight in their stomachs and others gain it in there backside. Genetics I guess.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
The new wave is hot chicks as weathermen but none are meteorologists, those are the ugly guys who work behind the scenes and provide the hotties with the info to say and what to point to. The guys like Dallas and Fritz actually held degrees in meterology.
This is true. Even the OP's weather girl is second fiddle to Dave Hovde, KSBY's meteorologist and who is awesome at forecasting and explaining the weather patterns.

Flatsix66

Reaction score
What is this ratio you speak of?
B/A Ratio
B/A Ratio is the "Boob to Arm" ratio which signifies the relation between the circumference of a girl's arm to the size of her chest and breasts. A large B/A ratio is considered highly attractive (i.e. large breasts / small arms), an equal ratio, neutral (small breasts/ small arms or large breasts/ large arms) and a low ratio, unattractive (large arms, small breasts)..
Katherine's large breasts and small arms give her a great B/A ratio.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
We are amateur hour up here in the US compared to Lat AM. Truly epic some of them......

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
You guys are all sexist, racist, misogynistic apes.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...😁

Screenshot-2020-04-21-at-1.27.27-PM.png

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Liberte Chan was a ripper too before she cut out . . .

View attachment 1077216
I was actually surprised to hear she left the morning newscast.

After working as a meteorologist for KTLA's weekend show since 2012, she bade farewell to the Weekend Morning News on February 21st, 2021. She now focuses her time on KTLA's LA Unscripted

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Wonder how they all got their jobs?

Casting couch is more guess....

Meaney77

Reaction score

After working as a meteorologist for KTLA's weekend show since 2012, she bade farewell to the Weekend Morning News on February 21st, 2021. She now focuses her time on KTLA's LA Unscripted
She also looks like she married well...

I follow her on IG and she said her father invented the original "soft tub" hot tub and she runs that business.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I think we've all seen these smoking young weather gals come to whichever town we watch them in and within a year or two they've got pretty good sized rings on fingers and then they get pregnant and then they "retire." Its definitely a trend I've noticed.
Me? I'm a Ch 7 Dallas man all the way. He knows his shit and cracks me up with his unending excitement about telling us the friggin weather.

DWC

Reaction score
Elita Loreaca when she was with NBC LA was pretty damn good. On more than one occasion i stopped what i was doing to make sure it was going to be 75 and sunny out.

7A1FDFFF-424E-42A6-ADC3-DF998567DDE2.jpeg

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score

No mention of sucking anything that was inside of any of those somethings RR?

wzuber

Reaction score
In the 70's there was a former Playmate, Kristine Hansen, that did the weather in Sacramento.

It seemed like the current trend started with Jillian Barberie in LA in the 90's.
Jillian was HAF especially because she was CAF. She always seemed very cool girl next door.
"Ya....I could tell ya stories".....'jillians neighborhood boys'