WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Waukesha, Wisconsin Holiday Parade (warning graphic)

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Undecided...do I paint the Cross on the front of my plate carrier, and the Islamic symbol for infidel on the back? Or should I just do both on the front?

Shit's coming from all angles. I surely don't trust the media, nor our current government...
Trust is saved for those I've broken bread with, those that have proven to be more than voices from a broadcast.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Just another manufactured distraction most likely from the Ghislaine Maxwell trial. My hart goes out to the families and young children injured in this pure act of evil.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Undecided...do I paint the Cross on the front of my plate carrier, and the Islamic symbol for infidel on the back? Or should I just do both on the front?

Shit's coming from all angles. I surely don't trust the media, nor our current government...
Trust is saved for those I've broken bread with, those that have proven to be more than voices from a broadcast.
The choice seems clear.
6F7B9546-6DDB-43B9-9290-BF270E046EA7.jpeg

just_floatin

Reaction score
Another horrific angle as he or she speeds past a young child dancing in the street.

J-Bonz

Reaction score
Dang man, that is is fd up… This one hits close to home..

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Sleep for a few hours, not many. Awaken and find the evil you knew of then, has only become worse.

Wedgy

Reaction score
John Chisholm, the Milwaukee DA Gascon Cock Gobbler Cuck is directly responsible for this. Should not his daily life become as Mad Maxine suggested?
This Soros DA shit has gone too far. Weak ass Cucks on crime responsible for this garbage shouldn't get a pass. Make it So.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Now, did they use tar, like hot mop roofing tar? If so, I'd be good with that. 600+ degrees, sticks to your blistering skin...that would do just fine.
If I remember right wood tar. I think in this climate 600 plus degrees would do just fine. Regor has it right. Make an example of a few and it will start squashing this shit.

Roosky01

Reaction score
Does anybody else on here have that feeling in your gut that things are going to start really spiraling out of control in the next few months?

Just seems like someone/something has their thumb on the NOx button and we haven't seen anything yet...🤔

Wedgy

Reaction score
Coverage from Fox Milwaukee, pictures of the Suspect's car in driveway where he fled. I am sickened at what the BLM Perp did, and dismayed by the amount of carnage evidenced by the damage to the car. Unreal. Murder one. Hate crime. POS might should think twice about bail now.

POS Coward DA going heavy on the smokescreen.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Where is she?

Morally Lost and politically driven........along with the majority of the DNC and their followers.....
Got to give the Devil his due.......they are obedient and steadfast to the cause. :mad: