WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wasn’t that long ago that you guys loved them

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Reading the blather NOT necessary.Biden Done.No doubt the announcement already on paper.
"After serious consideration i will be withdrawing from my campaign for President of the United States in order to spend time with my Family" Etc ETc ETc.
image.jpeg

Hillary on the way. LoL

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
:)
“Get ready for Hillary Clinton 4.0,” said former Clinton pollster Mark Penn in an op-ed for the Wall Street Journal.
Mr. Penn, who coauthored the article with former New York City Council president Andrew Stein, a Democrat, predicted that Mrs. Clinton would run as the “universal-health-care-promoting progressive firebrand of 1994.”

Sandlord

Reaction score
:)
“Get ready for Hillary Clinton 4.0,” said former Clinton pollster Mark Penn in an op-ed for the Wall Street Journal.
Mr. Penn, who coauthored the article with former New York City Council president Andrew Stein, a Democrat, predicted that Mrs. Clinton would run as the “universal-health-care-promoting progressive firebrand of 1994.”

I think there are a lot of people that want to see Hillary
...have more seizures.

jet496

Reaction score
All I know is the liberals all have the same stupid, scared, sad look on their faces. You can spot them without them saying a word.

They would all be better off just shutting up because you know Trump is 10 steps ahead of them.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
All I know is the liberals all have the same stupid, scared, sad look on their faces. You can spot them with them saying a word.

They would all be better off just shutting up because you know Trump is 10 steps ahead of them.

Screaming for Impeachment for 3 years solid.
Not a single other thought seems to occupy their minds.
It’s crazy.