WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

VooDoo Cove (Bullhead City AZ)

stonehenge

Reaction score
Anyone been yet?

Not many culinary options in the wonderful town of bullhead, I dig the location, I know this lot has some history in the area but it has been dormant for awhile.

stonehenge

Reaction score
Guess I will have to go check it out myself and let the folks on here know. But my judgement can be skewed, I'm a fluffy guy who likes to drink, so any bar with food and young ladies serving me gets bonus points regardless. And its on the river with a view, not a bad start.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
1000041202.jpg

From their FB page. 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲🤩

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
That location has never done well, except for the initial openings. Those coves are shallow and have no circulation. Haven't been in there for quite a while but always had a good view from the bar

~JM~

Reaction score
Is that the old Chart Room at the original Riviera Marina?

EDIT: Indeed it is.

Gonefishin5555

Reaction score
That place was named something else before? I'm gonna stick with cocktails I just wish it wasn't so far from my house.

Joker

Reaction score
That place was named something else before? I'm gonna stick with cocktails I just wish it wasn't so far from my house.
I’ve been there just once in the 13 years we’ve been there. I think they still offer free cab rides home if you don’t feel like driving

Ladsm

Reaction score
Havent tried it since they reopened it. Last year they turned it into a Gay Bar and brought in live Drag SHows and the place went dead. Same owners still but they leased it out to another person to run the restaurant. Hopefully they fixed the sewer system so it doesnt smell like ass inside anymore.;

stonehenge

Reaction score
Havent tried it since they reopened it. Last year they turned it into a Gay Bar and brought in live Drag SHows and the place went dead. Same owners still but they leased it out to another person to run the restaurant. Hopefully they fixed the sewer system so it doesnt smell like ass inside anymore.;
gay bar? drag show? bullhead?

Never would think anyone would be that stupid to even think for a moment they could strive with those two attached to their name. I thought it hadn't been open for several years, weird. Glad I missed that little retarded experiment. If I want gay & drag I can just cruise down to the channel in havasue.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
gay bar? drag show? bullhead?

Never would think anyone would be that stupid to even think for a moment they could strive with those two attached to their name. I thought it hadn't been open for several years, weird. Glad I missed that little retarded experiment. If I want gay & drag I can just cruise down to the channel in havasue.
True. It's what killed Chuy's.

stonehenge

Reaction score
Wasn't it Lazy Harrys?
I have no idea what the gay drag bar was, not even sure if this was/is the same place.

"gay as in flamming?, no but we are willing to learn, do you send us somewhere special?"

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Wasn't it Lazy Harrys?

Oh HELL NO!

Next canal up river, @ Arizona Veteran's Memorial Park.

Last time I was at (The Voodoo Cove Building) it was Mexican food. Yeah, it's been a while.
'Ode de sewa' was present back then. I'll pass.

Dan'l