WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Vice grip garage

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
… I like this guy… I also like the guy D&D speed shop from Canada… The guy who takes 55-57 Chevy four doors and make them into two doors…

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Recently he visited Robby Gordon’s. I didn’t see any completed “Speed” cars 🤣
Man.... so many of you guys give LOF a hard time but there are soo many of you that cannot NOT try to goad him or anybody else by mentioning the Speed cars in any thread possible.

This one had NOTHING to do with Robby Gordon or side x sides yet..... here you go.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Man.... so many of you guys give LOF a hard time but there are soo many of you that cannot NOT try to goad him or anybody else by mentioning the Speed cars in any thread possible.

This one had NOTHING to do with Robby Gordon or side x sides yet..... here you go.

You mad bro??

Nobody brought LOF, besides you...

Just saying! 😁

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
You mad bro??

Nobody brought LOF, besides you...

Just saying! 😁
Not mad. I didnt say he did bring him up. Just said Speed cars are brought into any thread possible to try to coax a response out of someone, yet those same users that do that give LOF a bunch of shit for having a contrary point or information. Just 2 sides of the same coin that is getting very worn out.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Not mad. I didnt say he did bring him up. Just said Speed cars are brought into any thread possible to try to coax a response out of someone, yet those same users that do that give LOF a bunch of shit for having a contrary point or information. Just 2 sides of the same coin that is getting very worn out.

You mean like Politics and how fucked CA is?

Just jokes and shit. Don't make it an issue, and it won't be. Not every comment requires a response. 😉

Fuck @LargeOrangeFont AND the high heels he rode in on!

😁

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I’ll be Dipped
A long story short.
My mom has said that as long as I can remember.
She was born in Oklahoma😉

My wife heard this Vice grip guy say it (What did he just say?!)and was perplexed.
I wondered how, we’ve been married 27 years.
And she claims she has never heard that 🤔

Orange Juice

Reaction score
11CC1B9C-E654-435E-BE7F-43012260BA20.jpeg

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Derick cracks me up! I had to watch a few episodes to get into it, I initially didn't get his humor. Beyond that, the guy is a pretty decent mechanic and get himself out of jams.