WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Turns out we’re givers after all.

DWC

Reaction score
I’ve been trying to save her for 30+ years.

IMG_7545.jpeg

IMG_7546.jpeg

IMG_7543.jpeg
IMG_7544.jpeg

Echo Lodge

Reaction score
"But the new study added an interesting twist for oversexed men: there really is too much of a good thing.

'With high sexual frequency,' the researchers wrote, 'males were six times more likely to experience increased mortality than females.'

This six-fold increase in death risk for men who truly 'get around' proved true despite the study's use of a multiple complex statistical weights — including Cox regression models — to help cancel out other health, behavioral and demographic factors.

'This shows that sexual frequency interacts with gender to increase mortality,' the researchers concluded in their study."

DWC

Reaction score
I did send it to my boss. Not sure if @DWC sent it. I did have to give her the background and she thought it was funny. 👍
I did not. Steph isn’t feeling well today. While i did think about telling her how I’d like to help.. I figured it wasn’t the time.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I did not. Steph isn’t feeling well today. While i did think about telling her how I’d like to help.. I figured it wasn’t the time.
Sorry to hear that Steph is not feeling 100%. I hope that she has a speedy recovery. I was thinking about you guys today. Had a get together at a good friend house today. Looking at photos of us young. Saw a pic of a mom with pony tails and it reminded me of Steph. I wish that I had grabbed a photo of it. Maybe when we go back tomorrow. LOL.

So can anyone guess which kid I was in our kindergarten class?

IMG_5835.jpeg

Reactions: DWC

Romans9

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Steph is not feeling 100%. I hope that she has a speedy recovery. I was thinking about you guys today. Had a get together at a good friend house today. Looking at photos of us young. Saw a pic of a mom with pony tails and it reminded me of Steph. I wish that I had grabbed a photo of it. Maybe when we go back tomorrow. LOL.

View attachment 1408580

I have no clue but I love the old picture.
Reminds me of a much simpler time in life……..l

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Didn't mention if a partner was required???

Image.jpeg

Image 1.jpeg

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score

View attachment 1408580
Guessing bottom left