WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tim MacDonald (OCM) and Kevin Straiton (RV Rental Business)...........where are they now??

BingerFang

Reaction score
Ray Charles saw that coming when they moved to that new building.

Now it’s a Tesla service center.

I always drove by there on the way home from the dirtbike track, wondering how much money he had to make flipping cars to afford that building 😂

OC Mike

Reaction score
The mafia owned a hunting club outside of the Salton Sea for a long long time. I'm pretty sure there are bodies all around that place. It's like quick sand in many areas.

My brother was a sheriff in that area for a while and he would come across dead bodies from the cartels on the side of the road all the time too.
Mafia.......Hunting Club.........Salton Sea...............🤣🤣🤣

Jimmyv

Reaction score
I sold a Sprinter on consignment at CNC in late 2019. Was well into 2020 and past my contractual date to finally get paid by them (but fortunately I did).

The new owner reached out to us personally some time later because he ‘was having trouble getting a title’. We all know why now, but at the time we knew less.

Didn’t help I was at City of Hope getting treatment through the whole ordeal. Wife dealt with the guys at CNC. Wasn’t fun and wasn’t stress I needed.

Little seems to have come from it other than him and his family being run out of town.