shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Looks like they found a bomb

1726672656446.png

Taboma

Reaction score
Article this morning in the Daily Mail 🤷‍♂️

A spokesperson for the Nassau County Police Department confirmed to DailyMail.com that 'there was a suspicious occurrence' on Wednesday ahead of Trump's speech where thousands of MAGA fans are gathering.

But there is 'no validity' to a report that there was an 'explosive device found.'

Livewire Fabworks

Reaction score
Report I saw was that someone was doing a bomb dog training session with their dog. Not sure why you would do it there of all places.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
What CNN should be looking for is truthful journalism lol
Speaking of truthful journalism is this channel legit? Any takes?

HCP3

Reaction score
Speaking of truthful journalism is this channel legit? Any takes?

Some dude in a basement with a green screen? Totally legit 😋.

The pager news was real and reported yesterday.

Reactions: TPC

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Some people Seriously don't understand how click bait works!

When someone I know kid was in med school, him and his buddies would start rumors, just to see how long it would take for them to show up in the real world.

Kids these days eh?

Did you hear the one about...

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
They used to joke about Obama getting killed, Trump is the true target. The deep state most likely will not allow him to get back in. They need him gone before he wins because they don't like JD either.
Vance is sharp as a whip, well spoken, and young.
I'd love to see him run in '28

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Ryan Routh, the suspected Donald Trump assassin, was interviewed by U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials when he returned from Ukraine last year and flagged for further investigation based on spontaneous comments he made to agents, but the Homeland Security Department declined to act, Just the News has confirmed.

COCA COLA COWBOY

Reaction score
Ryan Routh, the suspected Donald Trump assassin, was interviewed by U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials when he returned from Ukraine last year and flagged for further investigation based on spontaneous comments he made to agents, but the Homeland Security Department declined to act, Just the News has confirmed.

So basically the powers that be have assigned a Ukrainian op to kill Trump for the Democratic Party. If Trump is out, then the war will progress and so will all the funds being sent to Ukraine and most likely through that backdoor to the old democrats.

This will never be told...

Jonas Grumby

The Skipper
Reaction score
It looks like his protection is scoring two out of three.

They found the shooter and now the bomb.

They must be more diligent after the first f******.
I think the second ”attempt “ was a SS setup, to makes us all feel warm and fuzzy that they are doing their job.

Dettom

Reaction score
They used to joke about Obama getting killed, Trump is the true target. The deep state most likely will not allow him to get back in. They need him gone before he wins because they don't like JD either.
True observation.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Haven't seen or heard much more about this. One of my brothers called me tonight and said a white or blue 55 gallon plus drum filled with explosives was in a car or truck and a bomb sniffing dog sniffed it out and the guy driving the vehicle got away.
Sounds like it was driven in after the area was locked down...and ammonium nitrate was the expulsive material. My brother is well versed in explosives, was in the Navy for a long time and when we were under 18 YO old he researched and built some things that exploded and got him in a lot of trouble.
His take is that ammonium nitrate is basically cow shit and there is NFW that anyone within a 1/2 mile wouldn't have smelt it. He also has experience with SS and FBI and said that area would have been cleared and secured a day or two before the event. Again, something is really off with this latest Trump assignation. Most reading this know what is going on, and god forbid it happens actually happens. Just hope that it doesn't, our country will never recover from the backlash. No body knows what will be left other than a lot of people dead and utter chaos. Is this what the hard left and it's protagonist want, is this the end goal?

Dog

Reaction score
Haven't seen or heard much more about this. One of my brothers called me tonight and said a white or blue 55 gallon plus drum filled with explosives was in a car or truck and a bomb sniffing dog sniffed it out and the guy driving the vehicle got away.
Sounds like it was driven in after the area was locked down...and ammonium nitrate was the expulsive material. My brother is well versed in explosives, was in the Navy for a long time and when we were under 18 YO old he researched and built some things that exploded and got him in a lot of trouble.
His take is that ammonium nitrate is basically cow shit and there is NFW that anyone within a 1/2 mile wouldn't have smelt it. He also has experience with SS and FBI and said that area would have been cleared and secured a day or two before the event. Again, something is really off with this latest Trump assignation. Most reading this know what is going on, and god forbid it happens actually happens. Just hope that it doesn't, our country will never recover from the backlash. No body knows what will be left other than a lot of people dead and utter chaos. Is this what the hard left and it's protagonist want, is this the end goal?
ANFO (Ammonium nitrate and fuel oil) is what was use to blow the federal building up in Oklahoma City.