WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The OCM saga has come to a close

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
For those that are following it.. Tim has called a few customers and said he's rolling out of town this weekend (permanently) and they need to come and get their boats.

There are also several people saying the locks will be changed on the building between 5 and 5:30 pm.

RD

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
What about all the people he owes money to? They are just screwed?!!

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
What about all the people he owes money to? They are just screwed?!!

Sounds like it. How fucked up is that. Screw people over for years it looks like and then....well, I'm just gonna leave town now so come get your stuff if I haven't sold it and ripped you off yet. NICE!!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Any clue how many people got fucked?

No idea.. I know of at least two that start at hundred each. The second guy also gave Tim a huge biz loan that Tim put everything in Ocm up as collateral for at the time. Don't know the exact dollar amount but I heard it was "substantial". (Meaning a hundred is small compared to it).

There's a lot of guys that are going to get burned for 5k here 8k there type stuff..

milkmoney

Reaction score
Wow. It took him this long to leave. [emoji202]

Englewood

Reaction score
Rest assured there was at least one last person to get "Fu*ked" to fund his relocation.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
That's what they are saying.

mia-wallace.png

"They talk a lot. Don't they?"

:D

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
I think it might be a good idea for those people that are picking up their boats to do a lien search and see if he used them for collateral. It would really suck to try to sell you're boat and find out that the bank owns some portion of it.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Is his "divorced" wife going with him, or is she staying?

Brian

For those that are following it.. Tim has called a few customers and said he's rolling out of town this weekend (permanently) and they need to come and get their boats.

There are also several people saying the locks will be changed on the building between 5 and 5:30 pm.

RD

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Next stop for OCM?

Ocala Florida?

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Wise idea

We should make sure we keep track of where he is going so we can help refer business and give him a quality yelp review:D:skull:yikes

Good point. I should rephrase and say "no real customer winners"

Not true Tim and his wife was able to pocket and hide several hundred thousand dollars and live way above there means for about 4 years...lol

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
The true mark of the sociopath will be his side of the story. It will be, "I had to leave over a bunch of rumors that were started that weren't true, that hurt my business, and delayed me getting my final customers in Havasu paid." I bet he honestly believes it. You can't grow a conscience, never have one, never will. Normal people would be throwing up all day and not sleeping at night worrying about this house of cards coming down and how they had fucked everyone, with a sociopath, its seriously as emotionally invested as you would be in a video game, its not like real life.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Any clue how many people got fucked?
Well, think about how many people on RDP came forward and bitched about Tim oweing them money and getting boned.

Now, think about how many people that arent on RDP that got boned. That might put things into perspective on how many people got fucked by Tims shitty business practices.

PVHCA

Reaction score
No idea.. I know of at least two that start at hundred each. The second guy also gave Tim a huge biz loan that Tim put everything in Ocm up as collateral for at the time. Don't know the exact dollar amount but I heard it was "substantial". (Meaning a hundred is small compared to it).

There's a lot of guys that are going to get burned for 5k here 8k there type stuff..

The genius that put up a "substantial" amount of money and got OCM as collateral, what collateral? The building? LOL, His home? LOL, His cars? LOL His boats? LOL What did this guy get, just curious because those with money usually aren't that stupid.

Sandlord

Reaction score
The genius that put up a "substantial" amount of money and got OCM as collateral, what collateral? The building? LOL, His home? LOL, His cars? LOL His boats? LOL What did this guy get, just curious because those with money usually aren't that stupid.

likely, they got the debt

Scott E

Reaction score
Doesn't he have some court date that he has to come back for as he asked for a continuance due to his attorney quitting? Not that I think he will show up...

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

It wasn't that long ago OCM was one of the places people were refered to. Let's not all put on our hindsight glasses at once.

Singleton

Reaction score
Not true Tim and his wife was able to pocket and hide several hundred thousand dollars and live way above there means for about 4 years...lol

Yep. Run before you are arrested. No one will know where they end up and all current court cases will be delayed since he will no show. Wonder how that judge feels that just granted him an extension

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

That's not really fair Phil.. Tim is pretty damn convincing and this guy got taken, just like a lot of other guys. At the time he probably believed most the boats in Ocm were flooring..

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
No winners in this. :(

Only winner in this is the next guy in line to roll up and put his boat on consignment... Can't.

At about 1:30 this morning I had to go see about a guy that woke up dead from unnatural causes. I would imagine situations like this can cause the same fate. I never screw with karma.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Only winner in this is the next guy in line to roll up and put his boat on consignment... Can't.

At about 1:30 this morning I had to go see about a guy that woke up dead from unnatural causes. I would imagine situations like this can cause the same fate. I never screw with karma.

Yep, kinda wild with the amount of undisturbed desert in AZ.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

You may be surprised. These con men talk a very compassionate game and know the right buttons to push and just how to slip seemingly important details past some very intelligent folks that would normally never so frivolously hand over money. They have an uncanny ability of gaining trust from folks that just aren't that trusting normally.

The gated resort community I live in has had a very wealthy individual and several others get fleeced by a Flim Flam Golf Pro. The guy left behind a big mess and never looked back. He's living well 200 miles away planning his next scam. I've seen things in the past 8 years I never though could be done. I've learned there are far more scams happening every day than anyone would believe.

The boat deals sound like they could be the minor portion of this situation. The big target was the one that handed over funds in good faith. The last chapter on this one has not been revealed yet and might not even have been written.:yikes

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Yep. Run before you are arrested. No one will know where they end up and all current court cases will be delayed since he will no show. Wonder how that judge feels that just granted him an extension

And consider the NJ issue that was mentioned in the big thread. I believe he talked about a possible monetary settlement he had coming in that deal, what ever it was......More likely is he had to pay of somebody that be the recipient, but his kind get confused on whose money is involved. No one ever posted any info an that deal. :hmm

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
I wouldn't be at all suprised if Tim is scouting new areas to head to and skip town.

There's no way he wants to spend time in the clink after living the lifestyle that he has for the last however many years.

He's probably looking at a map for another small town to head to. Change his name and start a new way of thieving people.

rush1

Reaction score
I've never seen a deal that a 357 couldn't fix. :skull

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Should we warn other boating forms? Especially any East coast/ Midwest groups.

Is it okay to post a link to this information? I was thinking Boatfreaks...

Didn't Dave have a summary thread with all the info in one place?

GMD

Reaction score
Glad I found out he was a fcking liar before I spent a dime with him. I called him out and told him so. I kinda felt bad afterwards that I told him he was a liar, now, feels good to be 100% right. His liitle worm of a helper was not much better.

PVHCA

Reaction score
It wasn't that long ago OCM was one of the places people were refered to. Let's not all put on out hindsight glasses at once.

I never used him or referred to him.

That's not really fair Phil.. Tim is pretty damn convincing and this guy got taken, just like a lot of other guys. At the time he probably believed most the boats in Ocm were flooring..

I didn't mean it as harsh as it sounded and I feel for the guy who got taken, but he should have done his homework when you are talking big $$$$.

You may be surprised. These con men talk a very compassionate game and know the right buttons to push and just how to slip seemingly important details past some very intelligent folks that would normally never so frivolously hand over money. They have an uncanny ability of gaining trust from folks that just aren't that trusting normally.

The gated resort community I live in has had a very wealthy individual and several others get fleeced by a Flim Flam Golf Pro. The guy left behind a big mess and never looked back. He's living well 200 miles away planning his next scam. I've seen things in the past 8 years I never though could be done. I've learned there are far more scams happening every day than anyone would believe.

The boat deals sound like they could be the minor portion of this situation. The big target was the one that handed over funds in good faith. The last chapter on this one has not been revealed yet and might not even have been written.:yikes

I learned from my dad how to loan $$$ and I stick by it even with close friends. I've taken pink slips on $30K cars for a $5K loan, If I ever were to loan that kind of coin rest assured my due diligence would have been done.

I do feel very bad for the guys that got hustled.

Hammer

Reaction score

I didn't mean it as harsh as it sounded and I feel for the guy who got taken, but he should have done his homework when you are talking big $$$$.

I learned from my dad how to loan $$$ and I stick by it even with close friends. I've taken pink slips on $30K cars for a $5K loan, If I ever were to loan that kind of coin rest assured my due diligence would have been done.

Where do I apply for a business Loan? [emoji3]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Lol.. Well so did these guys that loaned him money. As you will find out if you don't file a ucc lien or whatever it's called your pink slip is worth shit. It's a duplicate title away from "fuck you and your 5k". Or in this case a hundred on two titles to one guy.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Rd sending you a message
If it's him that not good. Great guy

PVHCA

Reaction score
Lol.. Well so did these guys that loaned him money. As you will find out if you don't file a ucc lien or whatever it's called your pink slip is worth shit. It's a duplicate title away from "fuck you and your 5k". Or in this case a hundred on two titles to one guy.

The idea of getting the pink slip is a scare tactic that works, most think the possessor has control which they kinda do but don't.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
It will take months, maybe years to find out.

A slap on the wrist is all he will get...The laws need to be tougher for these types of crimes.

please post more often:thumbup: