WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The New Issue

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
When will State and Local leaders relinquish their control, in order for citizens to get back to working?

I understand it's a terrible flu for many with underlying conditions, but continuing to shut down the economy will have us all chewing soap at some point.

Pelon

Reaction score
When they see their tax revenue evaporating and they realize they have to tell their public union backers they have to make deep cuts.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
When will State and Local leaders relinquish their control, in order for citizens to get back to working?

I understand it's a terrible flu for many with underlying conditions, but continuing to shut down the economy will have us all chewing soap at some point.
When, we the people, have had enough. (1st and 2nd Amend) We’ll take care of those at risk, and get the world working again. It’s what Americans do, and we’ll ask for nothing in return.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
When we the people have had enough. We’ll take care of those at risk, and get the world working again. It’s what Americans do, and we’ll ask for nothing in return.

Yea, but you know these bastards when it comes to power.....................will they relinquish it in order for us to do that?

You can see it in Garcetti. He's a lifelong nerd with new found power, a very dangerous combination.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Yea, but you know these bastards when it comes to power.....................will they relinquish it in order for us to do that?

You can see it in Garcetti. He's a lifelong nerd with new found power, a very dangerous combination.
400 million reasons, with 2 trillion thoughts. ;)

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I'm placing my Bet (small) on Easter...
POTUS has stated he wants this over by then, I'm pressing my chips with him....

THIS ISN'T OVER BY A LONG SHOT...

SHTF... is coming... IMO

just doesn't make sense to me....???

also.... I'm in construction and we have not lost one day of work?????? all our projects are deemed Essentials.... (Senior housing, Cannabis testing lab, Health care..etc..)

I'm locked/ loaded and stocked up for 30 days.... after 30 days.... I might need to get some local venison I see roaming the golf courses.... LOL

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Xi clap .gif

oldschool

Reaction score
Notice that the age of the deceased is only mentioned if they are under 65. Most I’ve seen show age as over 65, that could be 90 years old.