WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"The coronavirus pandemic is not and never was a threat to society"

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
From the article:

"Data are coming in, and their import is clear. The coronavirus pandemic is not and never was a threat to society. COVID-19 poses a danger to the elderly and the medically compromised. Otherwise, for most who present symptoms, it can be nasty and persistent, but is not life-threatening. A majority of those infected do not notice that they have the disease. Coronavirus presents us with a medical challenge, not a crisis. The crisis has been of our own making."

In other words, the science increasingly shows that the measures we have taken in the last few weeks have been both harmful—with freedoms lost, money spent, livelihoods destroyed—and pointless."

WhatExit?

Reaction score

WhatExit?

Reaction score
There was no spike in the virus after the in-person election in Wisconsin earlier in April. In the Austin area, people are flocking to Lowe's , Home Depot, Costco, while "non-essential" retail next door is locked up.

The purpose of the shutdowns was to flatten the curve, not eliminate the virus. The virus is already everywhere - increased testing will result in increased "positives" which only indicate discovery of already existing cases - NOT an increase in cases.

If it's okay to go to Home Depot with controls (physical distancing, etc), it should be okay to go ANYWHERE that has similar protocols.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
But but but.... what if it was your mom that was sick? We should keep the country completely shut down for a virus that has a mortality rate slightly higher than the flu!

Last edited:

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
But what if it was your mom that was sick? We should keep the country completely shut down.

I disagree. My dad has underlying issues and he and my mom don’t want any company at all I had to just go and show up to even see them. They won’t allow people in to fix an appliance or their AC
Yet they are still are in agreement with me. People die. If you have an issue stay home. But don’t slowly kill the living to save some. Seems like common sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I disagree. My dad has underlying issues and he and my mom don’t want any company at all I had to just go and show up to even see them. They won’t allow people in to fix an appliance or their AC
Yet they are still are in agreement with me. People die. If you have an issue stay home. But don’t slowly kill the living to save some. Seems like common sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree completely.. my comment was made out of sarcasm.

Andy B.

Reaction score
It had a lot of RDP fooled and still does just doesn't make sense to me because there's a lot of money and smarts in here but common sense not so much damn shame.........

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Let me tell y’all a little secret.
You’ll have to scroll down for the answer.

What specifically is an imminent threat to the elderly and/or people with compromised immune systems?

Literally everything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
oh laugh it up guys. My coumty just announced an additional 4 week lockdown. I gonna be stuck at home forever at this point.

I should move. ;)

just_floatin

Reaction score
975CEE2A-F443-4A0B-B974-1CE69D6C8C48.jpeg

Spectra18

Reaction score
But but but.... what if it was your mom that was sick? We should keep the country completely shut down for a virus that has a mortality rate slightly higher than the flu!

If we cared about people’s moms, we wouldn’t have had the word “MOTHERFUCKER”. Used in a sentence. “ That Carol Baskin bitch is a motherfucker”