WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Surveillance Cams - Night Owl

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
So while my boat is at A-1 Canvas, I'm Trying to repay Louie for letting me work on it there, by doing small jobs around his shop.

Wiring his dad's trailer for him and redoing all his computers for him now.

After I got his computer all dialed in, he said his camera system hasn't worked in years, and he used to have an icon on his desktop to access all of them.

I'll spare you the details of how Night Owl no longer supports his OVER TEN YEARS OLD system, but their tech support guy was kind enough to give me a file download, and instructions, on how to get it all working again!

They had a tech support chat option, so that made it easy peasy to get it all working again. Didn't have to waste any time sitting on hold.

Im thinking that's pretty cool that a system that old, actually works perfectly today!

Not many products last over ten years anymore. Good stuff.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Taboma

Reaction score
So while my boat is at A-1 Canvas, I'm Trying to repay Louie for letting me work on it there, by doing small jobs around his shop.

Wiring his dad's trailer for him and redoing all his computers for him now.

After I got his computer all dialed in, he said his camera system hasn't worked in years, and he used to have an icon on his desktop to access all of them.

I'll spare you the details of how Night Owl no longer supports his OVER TEN YEARS OLD system, but their tech support guy was kind enough to give me a file download, and instructions, on how to get it all working again!

They had a tech support chat option, so that made it easy peasy to get it all working again. Didn't have to waste any time sitting on hold.

Im thinking that's pretty cool that a system that old, actually works perfectly today!

Not many products last over ten years anymore. Good stuff.

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
More surprised that you found a Chat Option that didn't selectively offer every AI choice but the one you're seeking an answer for.๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ‘Ž
Must have been one of them Old School real life people versions ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
More surprised that you found a Chat Option that didn't selectively offer every AI choice but the one you're seeking an answer for.๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ‘Ž
Must have been one of them Old School real life people versions ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Right?

A quality product with solid tech support. Who knew!