WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stolen Pre runner at SEMA !!

Hammer

Reaction score
Just read this on FB, Mckenzies 4 seat pre runner was stolen last night in Vegas while Jeff Quinn was at the SEMA show, was suppose to be in Laughlin for the make a wish foundation this weekend.....

Contact info
Mckenzies (714) 441-1212

Car was stolen from the Rio in Vegas.

I hate thieves !!!! :(
yzytusyv.jpg

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Worst part about this is that the car was supposed to make some kids wish come true..... F people that do this crap :grumble:

Hammer

Reaction score
Worst part about this is that the car was supposed to make some kids wish come true..... F people that do this crap :grumble:

I completely agree Tom...

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Sucks!!! I cant stand theives!!!!

ultra26shadow

Reaction score
Sucks.... Didn't something get stolen last year as well? I think it was a classic car of some sort.

Kylemenz1

Reaction score
No way you can ever drive that car. No matter how much you change it someone will know something about every part on it. What assholes.

Sent from my iPhone

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
People suck! I buy stuff from Jeff Black at McKenzies, good people..

iPhone Tapatalk

Joker

Reaction score
How the f can someone just roll up and steal shit like that. I'm sure it had to have been in a "secured " area.:thumbsdown

ROZ

Reaction score
No way you can ever drive that car. No matter how much you change it someone will know something about every part on it. What assholes.

Sent from my iPhone

You'd think... maybe they have some type of identification or serial number on every part ? when my tools were stolen from my truck last year the sheriff told me they have a special task force that searches for stolen items on Craigslist . the sad part is that it is so anonymous that once that vehicle gets chopped up its gone .

I hope they catch the people that did it .

rat a tat tat tapatalk like that

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
That sucks. I wish we could cut the hands off of thieves.

thmterry

Reaction score
That sucks.....I thought Vegas had camera's every where?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
When we left the show yesterday we found out the worst neighborhood ever was right behind. The show center

That car can't be too far away.

Tapatalk 2.0/HTC One

Boschma

Wish I was at the River
Reaction score
Hate to hear about stuff like this!:thumbsdown

Jeff is a great guy, I hope they find it soon. And I hope the guy gets his ass kicked.

boatpi

Reaction score
FYI: 1. I read this an sent an e mail w/ photo to friends on VIPER auto taskforce in Vegas, eyes looking. 2. Lojack can be installed on mosy any vehicle, or a GPS. Leave nothing unattended without some tracking. Fools always scoping you out.

stokernick

Reaction score
FYI: 1. I read this an sent an e mail w/ photo to friends on VIPER auto taskforce in Vegas, eyes looking. 2. Lojack can be installed on mosy any vehicle, or a GPS. Leave nothing unattended without some tracking. Fools always scoping you out.

Glock can solve problems real fast!

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
I am really surprised Vegas Chamber of Commererce or consortium of business that run shit in that town have not figured out a way to provide secured storage and parking for people. This kind of thing is completely avoidable. :thumbsdown

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
The thread is titled at sema but the car was stolen at rio??

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
The thread is titled at sema but the car was stolen at rio??

I saw that too after I posted. Prolly where they were staying.

We are at Terrible's. Can't afford those high dollar places! :p

Tapatalk 2.0/HTC One

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
The car stolen from SEMA last year was a 64 Impala SS Convertible. It was valued at $120K.

I have thieves. I hope the recover the vehicle.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
The car stolen from SEMA last year was a 64 Impala SS Convertible. It was valued at $120K.

I have thieves. I hope the recover the vehicle.

The guy that owned it went to my hs. If he had it insured at that value that was the best day of his life...lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

STV_Keith

Reaction score
Happens every year at SEMA. It's target rich environment and I personally don't think it's (just) the local element. People get to walk that show and scope all the really nice stuff and follow it out when the show is over. With all the money in these rigs, a $250 GPS should be a given.

Tank

Reaction score
The guy that owned it went to my hs. If he had it insured at that value that was the best day of his life...lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Hahaha...I know late 50's early 60's impalas pretty well...matter of fact I'm searching for a 61 or 62 rag right now and that's exactly what I was thinking when I heard that price. I remember that car and thinking "120? Really?!"
Inflated auction wish price.

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
Pretty easy to have well over a buck into righteous built car these days, you start doing all the trick new drivetrain stuff, big hp, perfect fit and finish with a real deal shop and a buck thirty happens quick. If my situation changes for the better I know where there is a sick 700hp 64 Lincoln convertible that would quickly become my daily driver. Build cost was well over $130k but its so badass I would not think twice about throwing down the loot:D

propcheck

Reaction score
I spoke with a guy at a trade show that said the week of SEMA does have a big dollar car stolen every year. This sucks because he said unless you have a qualified appraisal and the insurance is written for that value you are screwed they give you whet they feel the retail value of the car is this totally sux!!! some folks even lose the tow vehicle and trailer on some of the heists. The crappy part of the prerunner theft is that the parts are where the money is frames are cheap in comparison.

Vmjtc3

Banned
Reaction score
If I told you how easy it would be to steal a vehicle from the convention center you would not believe me. I have worked the SEMA show and worked countless other shows at the convention center. Anyone with a 70 iq and a 3rd grade education could formulate a plan to get a car out of there. They hire security companies that hire dirtbags, junkies, and tweakers off of craigslist and pay them minimum wage to stand around, smoke joints and look like a security officer, pretty fucking sad that people drop off vehicles and equipment they belive to be safe only to have it disappear. The high profile cars you hear about every year are just the tip of the iceberg, all kinds of equipment and parts get taken from every show at the convention center every year that you never hear about:thumbsdown

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/sec/3382448884.html :rolleyes here is where they get their highly skilled security personnel