WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stagecoach VIP Wristbands

River Runner

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I am hoping someone on here may be able to help me out. I am going to stagecoach with a group of friends and 2 more want to come but I need to get 2 more VIP wristbands. I will buy them of course. Please let me know if anyone has any extra that i could buy. Thanks, I appreciate it.

thanks,

Joe.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Just a FYI, the wristbands aren't what they are cracked up to be. Goldenvoice gave me a couple sets last year and the wristbands get you into an area where the beers are a dollar cheaper (smaller beers/same size lines) and another area of outhouses (same size lines). It is a total sham! Now if you have VIP tickets..........that's a different ballgame. There is a guy on Craigs right now selling 2 for a grand (row 6).

The wristbands are not VIP tickets so you know.

~NORD~

River Runner

Reaction score
We sat in this area 2 years ago. It made a huge difference to my wife and I. Mainly because there were no lines to the bathrooms or the bar, we Weren't mixed in with all the chaos on the lawn for 6 hours, and we could sit in some air conditioning to cool off if we wanted to. I appreciate the heads up though.

Joe

Parker Dreamin

Can I get a what what ???
Reaction score
We will be there as well, no VIP though.....

our VIP will be our buddy that is set up in Eldorado 1 with his RV full of brews.

We are staying at my families place accross the street, 4 bedroom with a new pool on the golf course..... :champagne:

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
We sat in this area 2 years ago. It made a huge difference to my wife and I. Mainly because there were no lines to the bathrooms or the bar, we Weren't mixed in with all the chaos on the lawn for 6 hours, and we could sit in some air conditioning to cool off if we wanted to. I appreciate the heads up though.

Joe

VIP area isn't the same anymore.