WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Some RACEist thoughts

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
As the seasons change I find myself looking for different motorsports, be aware when using google!
when you google “drag race” you expect

1729217457056.jpeg

and you get
1729217510351.jpeg

Attachments

• 1729217274351.jpeg
    1729217274351.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 0

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
I see commercials for that strangeness on TV every now and then. Why that sort of mental illness is glorified, I'll never understand.

It's kind of like that show, "My Big Fat Fabulous Life". Why anybody pays any attention to that cow I'll never understand either.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I see commercials for that strangeness on TV every now and then. Why that sort of mental illness is glorified, I'll never understand.

It's kind of like that show, "My Big Fat Fabulous Life". Why anybody pays any attention to that cow I'll never understand either.
And then people wonder why kids in society are so messed up these days.🙁

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

RuPaul has been around FOREVER!!!

He's actually funny as fuck!!!

The problem is the interwebs has made some things all too accessible. This is where parents need to stop giving their grade school age kids cell phones.

🤬

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
RuPaul has been around FOREVER!!!

He's actually funny as fuck!!!

The problem is the interwebs has made some things all too accessible. This is where parents need to stop giving their grade school age kids cell phones.

🤬

Maybe, but a TV show about a bunch of weird guys dressing up like weird women? Come on now.

Society is fucked if that qualifies as entertainment.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Can't blame him for making a buck or 60 million of them off of weirdos with nothing better to do than watch guys parade around like women, I guess. 🤷‍♂️

Can't believe you've never heard of the guy before now...

He's a Serious comedian. And like the article says, he's literally a house hold name.

You'd probably like his shows ...

He gets away with making fun of things that Dave Chappelle gets beat the fuck up for! 🤣

I haven't seen him in decades. He's was funny as hell 30 years ago. He has to have perfected his act by now.

👍🏼

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Can't believe you've never heard of the guy before now...

He's a Serious comedian. And like the article says, he's literally a house hold name.

You'd probably like his shows ...

He gets away with making fun of things that Dave Chappelle gets beat the fuck up for! 🤣

I haven't seen him in decades. He's was funny as hell 30 years ago. He has to have perfected his act by now.

👍🏼

I've heard of him.

What I can't get into is a show about guys dressing up as women. But I guess that's just me.

It's cool that you are into it though. Different strokes and all. Kind of what I'd expect from a Ford guy. 😄

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
His Drag Race show started in 2009.

He started performing in 1987!

His net worth is roughly 60mil. He's laughing all the way to the bank!

I thought he was a weirdo back then don’t really pay attention other than the commercials on TV. Still think it’s aberrant behavior and way too accessible for confused teens that are spoonfed this crap.

Don’t have a problem with adults watching this if it’s entertaining to them. Never saw RuPaul on TV in the 80s other than interview type shows, I always assumed it was just an adults only Vegas type show.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I've heard of him.

What I can't get into is a show about guys dressing up as women. But I guess that's just me.

It's cool that you are into it though. Different strokes and all. Kind of what I'd expect from a Ford guy. 😄

For 60 million??? You can dress me up however you want!!! 🤣

Ill need to see the cash first though...

💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I've heard of him.

So what's your thoughts on this guy? 🤔

SmartSelect_20241017_204539_Google.jpg
SmartSelect_20241017_210944_Google.jpg

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
As the seasons change I find myself looking for different motorsports, be aware when using google!
when you google “drag race” you expect

View attachment 1440516
and you get
View attachment 1440517
Google “docking” some time. 😱
I wanted to show someone the movie Pegged made by one our members many years ago, let’s just say that Googling “Pegged” movie yields some strange results. But not as disturbing as the docking videos.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
For 60 million??? You can dress me up however you want!!! 🤣

Ill need to see the cash first though...

💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵
You don’t have the legs for it…🤷🏼‍♂️

But you are right, RuPaul has been around as long as I can remember and I’m 63 now.
He is a funny fucker.

But rupauls drag race is on BRAVO only unless I’m mistaken?
That’s the gay channel. I watch the below deck shows so I see his ads a lot.
It amazes me that the old cross dresser is still earning and still raking it in.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Google “docking” some time. 😱
I wanted to show someone the movie Pegged made by one our members many years ago, let’s just say that Googling “Pegged” movie yields some strange results. But not as disturbing as the docking videos.
DO NOT…I repeat…DO NOT EVER google “docking”…

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
You don’t have the legs for it…🤷🏼‍♂️

But you are right, RuPaul has been around as long as I can remember and I’m 63 now.
He is a funny fucker.

But rupauls drag race is on BRAVO only unless I’m mistaken?
That’s the gay channel. I watch the below deck shows so I see his ads a lot.
It amazes me that the old cross dresser is still earning and still raking it in.

I've never seen it. I saw him one time Ages ago. I just remember cracking up and thinking this guy is GOOD!!!

Looks like he became quite successful. Good for him. 👍🏼