WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So tomorrow or Tuesday?

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
What day does Mr. T hit the button and really get the party started?

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Have no idea if he does or not but if he does I like the thought of him tackling Biden at the acceptance speech....lol

I think Codemonkey needs to reevaluate his intel sources.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
What day does Mr. T hit the button and really get the party started?
Ummm, never? There are 25,000 National Guard and thousands more LEOs in DC right now for the sole purpose of ensuring an orderly transition of power. Q was a lie. It was all a lie.

Last edited:

Sandlord

Reaction score
I got 11:04 Wednesday in the pool.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
How much are you betting?
You getting wrapped up in your mill with a biden sweater on low drive at about 800 rpm, I bet a dollar just for shits and giggles.
Who finds you is priceless.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
All wagers in response to 2020 Election must be shredded. Inauguration or no Inaugeration 2020 Presidential Election results a stain on the Constitution of the United States. Anyone thinking otherwise should be prepared for serious consequences within months or weeks as the facts exposing this travesty will be written as fact.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
You getting wrapped up in your mill with a biden sweater on low drive at about 800 rpm, I bet a dollar just for shits and giggles.
Kinda like buying a lottery ticket with 1 in 300 million odds, but what the hell it only cost you a buck. Ok, what are the terms of your dollar bet? How do we know if Trump has unleashed the Kraken by 1104 or if you’re just wrong and owe me a buck?

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Kinda like buying a lottery ticket with 1 in 300 million odds, but what the hell it only cost you a buck. Ok, what are the terms of your dollar bet? How do we know if Trump has unleashed the Kraken by 1104 or if you’re just wrong and owe me a buck?

Kind of like making a turn with a pedestrian in the crossswalk. You might make it, you might get a citation. Pretty sure your lost “bet” on that one was more than a “buck”.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Kind of like making a turn with a pedestrian in the crossswalk. You might make it, you might get a citation. Pretty sure your lost “bet” on that one was more than a “buck”.
WTF?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
They brought all the national guard and fensed off DC so Joe and the ho were not inbaressed when no one showed up.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
LOL... now they are bitching saying more than 75% of the gaurd voted trump and they are maga supporters ... ahhhhh people that love trump defend this country... people that love biden and pelosi speek chineese ,.. or say stuff that no one understands but other dems...

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
They will be bitching when there is a mass exodus from the military. I imagine reenlistments will plummet for the 10 year and under crowd.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
They brought all the national guard and fensed off DC so Joe and the ho were not inbaressed when no one showed up.

People in power over people instaed of for the people, don't like being around the people,,,... I'll use Biden Rally VS Trump rally for referance.... :D

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

BINGO! Hard to explain why 81M Votes cast......and the majority of these "voters" are a "no show". ;)

1611013839983.jpeg

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
PM me an address and I will cover the bet Posthumous. I might even send you a trinket or two to speed up the process. Lol ;)

Bob Bitchen

Reaction score
Does this sound like he is going to leave?
My money is on late Tuesday

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Why did SECDEF Chris Miller bring Michael Ellis on board as NSA general counsel a couple of days ago?

Why is Nancy Pelosi so furious at this move by an outgoing administration?

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Does this sound like he is going to leave?
My money is on late Tuesday

Funny thing. He is driving All of them Crazy. Living in their Head.:cool:

Will he, Won't he When will it be = On and On.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Well today would be the day and we got nothing except moving trucks.

Backlash

Reaction score
YR, today would be a GREAT day to start sharing some more Intel for those of us who are still hopeful and optimistic. Just saying...... 😎🇺🇸

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Did you really think otherwise?

Not really, I was hoping right after the election with all the talk of fraud that something big would start but over the past 2 months it fizzled out to nothing. Then the talk of congress not approving electors seemed to give a little hope but that fizzled quick also. So far the only successful GOP operation was the invasion of the Capitol but that didn't go to well either. I guess I'll start pre paying my tax increase now and shopping for an electric car. 4 years is a long time.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I am not feeling it today. Looks like it is over :(

Looking Glass

Reaction score
YR, today would be a GREAT day to start sharing some more Intel for those of us who are still hopeful and optimistic. Just saying...... 😎🇺🇸

I am beginning to see this "Deep State" OR what ever label you want to slap on it, is Huge and much more Widespread than all of us realized and President Trump Thought.

There will not be anything done unless "They" approve or?

This is Serious and all the "Chumps" who were blowing off this whole Election Scam and So Called Loss and just saying just put your Head Down and work Harder. Right, PIXIE, tell he How it is in a few years? We all have seen things that could Not be Imagined and I believe Hold On the worst is yet to come.

I sure do Not see anyone Fighting for 'US"

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I am beginning to see this "Deep State" OR what ever label you want to slap on it, is Huge and much more Widespread than all of us realized and President Trump Thought.

There will not be anything done unless "They" approve or?

This is Serious and all the "Chumps" who were blowing off this whole Election Scam and So Called Loss and just saying just put your Head Down and work Harder. Right, PIXIE, tell he How it is in a few years? We all have seen things that could Not be Imagined and I believe Hold On the worst is yet to come.

I sure do Not see anyone Fighting for 'US"

All of us will get thrown a piece of cake every now and then to appease. Plus the takers (free handout crowd) will outnumber the givers (tax payers) and the takers WILL NOT give back a thing without riots, etc.

America is resilient but we are in different times people. This isn't going to get better without all of us doing whatever we can no matter how small you might think it is. It doesn't need to mean a showdown at the OK Corral to be the new sheriff in town.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
All of us will get thrown a piece of cake every now and then to appease. Plus the takers (free handout crowd) will outnumber the givers (tax payers) and the takers WILL NOT give back a thing without riots, etc.

America is resilient but we are in different times people. This isn't going to get better without all of us doing whatever we can no matter how small you might think it is. It doesn't need to mean a showdown at the OK Corral to be the new sheriff in town.

WE HAD a NEW SHERIFF. Remember?

How did that work?

WE/HE is/was fighting the Dim's, The Media, and His/Our own Damn Party.

These Odds, do Not Pencil Out. At least in my book. 🤔

just_floatin

Reaction score
I for one will not spend my money with companies supporting communism. It has been one week since I cancelled my Amazon account and social media accounts. I will not shop Kohl’s, Walmart, Target or buy products from the left supporting corporations. A tiny cog in the big chain. But if 79M people did the same, there would be immediate impact. Let these corporations survive in their constituents.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
WE HAD a NEW SHERIFF. Remember?

How did that work?

WE/HE is/was fighting the Dim's, The Media, and His/Our own Damn Party.

These Odds, do Not Pencil Out. At least in my book. 🤔

I totally understand the frustration.

Trump really needed those next 4 years and the Wizard of Oz types pulling the levers stole our future from all of us. Hopefully, only temporary

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

people keep saying he posts in the machining section? I kinda browsed through there and didn’t see any?