WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So Proud

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeezer

Reaction score
So SO Proud...

Screen Shot 2020-04-23 at 4.20.05 PM.png

...That I have opposed this POS at every possible occasion.

HotRod82

Reaction score
OK found the clip. Hilarious. Trump suggested maybe there was a way to inject a type of disinfectant into the lungs....you know like the way they inject a million other medicines into your system. The left IMMEDIATELY ran with it and said Trump wants people to inject themselves with Lysol. The left is completely unhinged. Holy cow.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
OK found the clip. Hilarious. Trump suggested maybe there was a way to inject a type of disinfectant into the lungs....you know like the way they inject a million other medicines into your system. The left IMMEDIATELY ran with it and said Trump wants people to inject themselves with Lysol. The left is completely unhinged. Holy cow.
Yes, and one of them is in here claiming how proud he is about it all... You just can't make this shit up. TDS is real people.... and way more dangerous than COVID-19.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
You're getting as bad as Grads or worse!1 The only thing your head is good for is holding your ears apart. Do yourself a favor and smack the screens of all your TV's so you don't commit suicide like Shameus did.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Another, twisted the story post, with a meme & Bobby the V cheerleading as usual. Very comparable to a Grads Door Bell Ditch baiting post. By the way, I'm currently boatless, sold the DCB 24 extreme about 4 years ago & sold the Hallett 210 last year. Didn't realize their was a rule about current boat ownership & police force investigators.

Dog boy

Reaction score
Another, twisted the story post, with a meme & Bobby the V cheerleading as usual. Very comparable to a Grads Door Bell Ditch baiting post. By the way, I'm currently boatless, sold the DCB 24 extreme about 4 years ago & sold the Hallett 210 last year. Didn't realize their was a rule about current boat ownership & police force investigators.
There isn't but if your a liberal cheer leader like the three or four on the site maybe they should practice what they preach like climate change which doesn't approve of gasoline powered boats.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Squeaky is no GRADS, he truly believes what he posts.

The ignorance of the "educated" is dangerous. They are the last people to suspect that they don't know what they are talking about when they go outside their narrow field.

Squeaky sound.gif

530RL

Reaction score
Trump's exact quote:

“Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful — light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked but you’re going to test it. And then I said, ‘Supposing you brought the light inside the body,’ which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that? Like injection inside or almost a cleaning because, you see, it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number in the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that.”

Dog boy

Reaction score
Trump's exact quote:

“Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful — light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked but you’re going to test it. And then I said, ‘Supposing you brought the light inside the body,’ which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute, and is there a way we can do something like that? Like injection inside or almost a cleaning because, you see, it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number in the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that.”
Trump has always said silly things.If your dumb enough to inject yourself with a disinfectant you probably shouldn't be alive anyway.Go play with your Obama doll.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Trump's exact quote:

"I heard eating a 12 gauge for breakfast cures TDS-20/30. It would be interesting to check that out".
You gonna test my theory?
I'm sure you've never said anything stupid, right?
Oh wait a second..I forgot to whom I was replying.
Never mind. :rolleyes:
Edit: It is guaranteed to cure TDS. ;)

Performance Grips

Reaction score
Trump's exact quote:

A company just announced they have come up with a procedure that sends an ultraviolet led light down the tracheal tube and it works to help kill the virus inside the lungs. Just happened. They believe the ventilators may help keep coronavirus living in lungs.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
A company just announced they have come up with a procedure that sends an ultraviolet led light down the tracheal tube and it works to help kill the virus inside the lungs. Just happened. They believe the ventilators may help keep coronavirus living in lungs.

They already have focused ultraviolet light treatment they use to kill certain types of cancer. I've been through it on parts of my skin. Depending on what type of medication they use prior, that ulta violet light can pass into the body and be focused on certain organs. What Trump has said is very possible. But of course the TDS gets most all riled up and their ability to sit back and evaluate if it is possible never crosses their minds.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
It’s in my avatar idiot with th Ernest of my toys. Where’s your POS. Picture...lol
uh, your avatar looks like a white boat came off a trailer and is almost to the tree. I see three black dots way up in the distance. are your cars 10 footers? or 40 footers?

BTW, I dont have a POS.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
We have already seen your boat and pics...lol
At least my ride gets hot chicks Ha! Something you wouldn't know about there Blobby and never will.
Ya got no game son.
Unless, you count puncturing your bendover boyfriend Spoogemommy's balloon knot in your tub. 🤣
Don't hate the player son, hate the game! 🖕 :cool:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
50E7D087-D2C7-4C98-A121-7FF6667D981B.png
F274236D-ADCE-4FE2-B81B-155F886E70A8.jpeg
D993AA7C-1D8E-40AE-8E22-5397E78570F8.jpeg
172B583A-A301-46B0-924B-04698982A971.jpeg
A lot of toys there bob. You are missing something, people. See, “things” disappear once ya kick it, But the memory of the people you used the toys stay with you , that’s the important part. And yes, those are some very nice toys. How about some smiles next to those toys?

The only POS in my pics is me, the old fart. With a smile. 😁

And full disclosure , it’s a pure slalom boat with a mini-tower for barefooting. If it’s a roll bar boat, it’s like a roll hoop from the early 60’s that barely made it half way up the helmet. Only us old guys remember those days.

squeezer

Reaction score
it’s a pure slalom boat with a mini-tower for barefooting.

A "Pure" slalom boat would have a closed bow but will give you points for the DD...

(Love that boat BTW, is one of the ones we considered along with the Sanger)

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
A "Pure" slalom boat would have a closed bow but will give you points for the DD...

(Love that boat BTW, is one of the ones we considered along with the Sanger)
That boat, not one like it, but that exact boat pulled slalom at Nationals in 07. I think that kinda makes it a pure slalom boat. But what do I know.

I will say it chili dips more than any other boat I’ve had, ya get wet up front.

Dog boy

Reaction score
Where’s the rest of your boat...lol
Don't need a penis extension have owned all types of performance boats and just saw a picture of yours. I wouldn't be putting down other peoples floats. Yours is not that special.Like I said if you got a problem I can give you my number and address.

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
We have already seen your boat and pics...lol
Oh and I guarangodamntee you, you would not talk shit to my about my ride in person son.
Just like Dog boy, I can give you my number and address anytime you feel froggy.
C'mon down anytime there Globby.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Oh and I guarangodamntee you, you would not talk shit to my about my ride in person son.
Just like Dog boy, I can give you my number and address anytime you feel froggy.
C'mon down anytime there Globby.
Ok. What’s your number and address?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
At least my ride gets hot chicks Ha! Something you wouldn't know about there Blobby and never will.
Ya got no game son.
Unless, you count puncturing your bendover boyfriend Spoogemommy's balloon knot in your tub. 🤣
Don't hate the player son, hate the game! 🖕 :cool:
Post a pic of your hot chicks. 😂

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Boobies already in a fight with the new guy.................................
LMAO 70's show .gif

What's the problem, miss your extortion estimating job? 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.