WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Slanted hull numbers

sprintcvx

Reaction score
Picked up new AZ hull numbers and wondering if they slant toward the bow? Slant toward the stern? I've looked at a bunch of pics this morning and I've seen both. Your preference?

ltbaney1

Reaction score
I think it is personal preference. but i will recommend be SOBER if you are applying new stickers. my last boat i remembered at like 1130pm i needed to put numbers on it, my buddies and i had been hanging out with Sailor Jerry all night and he helped me, in the morning both sides had different numbers and were all sorts of crooked. they were a bitch to peel off and i had to buy another set of stickers to get through the weekend and then took it to my stripers house and had him do it.

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
the problem with a slanted font is it will be opposite from side to side unless you ordered specifically a left and right sided font

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Only advise l have is not to give leo ANY reason to inspect your vessel. Make sure they are of proper size at minimum. Slanting letters shorten their height.

rrrr

Reaction score
Pay attention to WHERE THE STICKKER SAYS TO PLACE THEM, follow them exactly. Now the LEO has no reason to stop you, well unless your drinkin LOL
It's amazing how many people cannot understand the absolutely clear instructions on placing the numbers and properly spacing the state abbreviation, numbers, and registration decal.

TX-boat-decal-2023.jpg

sprintcvx

Reaction score
Winner winner chicken dinner

I took someone's advice and slanted them toward the bow to match the way the graphics slant. We just set up at Camp Moabi and it's currently about 174* outside so no pic until morning. Moho's A/C is screaming in pain..

Not So Fast

Reaction score
Only advise l have is not to give leo ANY reason to inspect your vessel. Make sure they are of proper size at minimum. Slanting letters shorten their height.
EXACTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!