WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] Segway Ninebot Scooter Max $600

gqchris

Reaction score
Hey Guys. Selling my electric scooter. I literally use it to go to my buddies house and back a few blocks away. His wife got the Rona, so needless to say, i havent been there. Lol. Its awesome. Runs 18mph with my big ass on it. 40 mile range! Ive put like maybe one tank of juice on it, 40 miles according to ODO! Its like New.

Good ramp launch vehicle. Folds up and stow it. I paid $850 plus shipping a few back. I have it on Craigs for 650$. RDP no haggle price 600$. Come pick it up. Ill do partial trade for a CT90 also or Honda Trail in nice shape. Ill pay the difference. Comes with original box and all manuals accessories! Great fun scoot! The MAX has bigger tires and feels more stable and cushy when riding. Its their flagship.

IMG_3394.JPG

Reactions: DWC

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
So my wife could use this to get to and from the truck at the ramp? Not a bad idea, where is it located?

gqchris

Reaction score
So my wife could use this to get to and from the truck at the ramp? Not a bad idea, where is it located?

Sure can Walt. Im in HB right now. But I can bring up that way next time Im in Havasu. Maybe a few weeks. Here it is in folded position. With the bigger motor, it climbs big hills nicely.

2020-Original-Ninebot-MAX-G30-KickScooter-10inch-foldable-65km-Max-Mileage-Smart-Electric-Scooter-Dual-Brake.jpg_q50.jpg

Last edited:

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Sure can Walt. Im in HB right now. But I can bring up that way next time Im in Havasu. Maybe a few weeks. Here it is in folded position. With the bigger motor, it climbs big hills nicely.

2020-Original-Ninebot-MAX-G30-KickScooter-10inch-foldable-65km-Max-Mileage-Smart-Electric-Scooter-Dual-Brake.jpg_q50.jpg

I will take it, an pay you cash when you drop it or venmo you, my wife will dig it on those hot days making the trek across the lot, also good for RV parks, lets take it off line, im at 6613730791

gqchris

Reaction score
I will take it, an pay you cash when you drop it or venmo you, my wife will dig it on those hot days making the trek across the lot, also good for RV parks, lets take it off line, im at 6613730791
Its yours sir. Ill text ya. Yea its great for the parks too.

E4L

Reaction score
Damn it I wanted it. Flipping Walt go buy some Eliminator [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Damn it I wanted it. Flipping Walt go buy some Eliminator [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Don’t worry, Walt will sell it in three months for the newer model.

Javajoe

Reaction score
I have one. Love it but way too heavy to take in and out of boat. Built like a tank. We just ride it to our kids houses here in Riverside and beach trips

gqchris

Reaction score
I have one. Love it but way too heavy to take in and out of boat. Built like a tank. We just ride it to our kids houses here in Riverside and beach trips

I would use it for the boat but my issue was the space to keep it stowed. I never had a problem picking up or folding.

Walt has baller boats. I have tiny 19 footers. LOL...