WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SBC jet boat headers

JL8Jeff

Reaction score
I have a set of Schoenfeld jet boat headers for small block chevy engines. These are the 1-5/8" stepped to 1-3/4" primary tubes. They are new with less than 20 minutes of run time but that did cook off the black paint they normally get shipped with so you would want to get them ceramic coated or painted for protection. There is a small single hole in the bottom of each collector where I bolted the Patriot muffler inserts into them. I also have a pair of Schoenfeld muffler inserts which I will include for the package price. $280 for just the headers or $315 for the headers with the 4 muffler inserts. I have the header bolts that came with the headers as well and the gaskets might be reusable. I ran these on a 350 Chevy with no problems. Located in NJ.

headerspainted1.jpg
headerspainted2.jpg
header_insert2.jpg
header_insert3.jpg

Last edited:

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
Those Headers look Identical to a set of Sprint Car Headers turned upside down I had on my AquaCraft flatty.

JL8Jeff

Reaction score
Those Headers look Identical to a set of Sprint Car Headers turned upside down I had on my AquaCraft flatty.

Yeah, Schoenfeld makes the sprint car headers as well so they are similar but have different dimensions.

jetcraft_clean3.jpg