Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
8857AAF2-325A-4900-8F37-B0F52F6AA432.jpeg
3E80E623-9691-4EDD-AEAD-34988C84FA4E.jpeg

My white trash mecca is holding firm, stay out you uppity fucks!!! 😝

Wedgy

Reaction score
White Trash Rules!
Once upon a Time. Down by the River. When tubing was on real inner tubes! And a '65 Chevy Impala 2 door was $250.

It was all downhill after that infamous Run to Walter's Camp expedition undertaken after school let out Summer of '72.
HS car, had to have an adult driver, not yet 16,:D The gang all piled in and showed up at various times over the loong weekend. We feasted on Fish and Game's delivery of Catfish that were dropped off not quite in the water at the ramp!

The only craft that was not now available was Camper Special Dad's old 14 foot Aluminum trolling motor special that had previously been rendered quite unseaworthy during a nearshore fishing voyage in an unfortunate, though epic! did not sink the boat large wave "Outside!" barely made it up the face to a backside airborne off the lip major crash back down into the water busting every previous fiberglass patch loose, :oops:🤣 episode off of the North beach at the warm water jetty in Carlsbad. That was indeed epic seamanship putting that bad boy on the beach. "Taking on water Captain," "Big set! BIG SET!! Come about! Trolling motor full speed!!!! Paddle!!!!""😂🤣:D
Tasty waves have tried to get me more than once. Thanks! for the swimming lessons Ma! And taking me to the Wedge!!

River rides. My HS car '61 Oldsmobile Super 88 394 4bbl. Buddy's '56 Chevy Wagon 283, his Dad's '67 Chevy Camper Special 4x4 327. Fred's '65 Chevy flat window Van 327 Vette motor. All the girls. All the guys. Made it out and back alive.

The River is like when you come back to SoCal beaches from Bali or Hawaii... We are so fortunate to be so spoiled.

Last edited:

Joker

Reaction score
You appear to be south of Smith?

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
White Trash Rules!
Once upon a Time. Down by the River. When tubing was on real inner tubes! And a '65 Chevy Impala 2 door was $250.

It was all downhill after that infamous Run to Walter's Camp expedition undertaken after school let out Summer of '72.
HS car, had to have an adult driver, not yet 16,:D The gang all piled in and showed up at various times over the loong weekend. We feasted on Fish and Game's delivery of Catfish that were dropped off not quite in the water at the ramp!

The only craft that was not now available was Camper Special Dad's old 14 foot Aluminum trolling motor special that had previously been rendered quite unseaworthy during a nearshore fishing voyage in an unfortunate, though epic! did not sink the boat large wave "Outside!" barely made it up the face to a backside airborne off the lip major crash back down into the water busting every previous fiberglass patch loose, :oops:🤣 episode off of the North beach at the warm water jetty in Carlsbad. That was indeed epic seamanship putting that bad boy on the beach. "Taking on water Captain," "Big set! BIG SET!! Come about! Trolling motor full speed!!!! Paddle!!!!""😂🤣:D
Tasty waves have tried to get me more than once. Thanks! for the swimming lessons Ma! And taking me to the Wedge!!

River rides. My HS car '61 Oldsmobile Super 88 394 4bbl. Buddy's '56 Chevy Wagon 283, his Dad's '67 Chevy Camper Special 4x4 327. Fred's '65 Chevy flat window Van 327 Vette motor. All the girls. All the guys. Made it out and back alive.

The River is like when you come back to SoCal beaches from Bali or Hawaii... We are so fortunate to be so spoiled.
You know I kinda miss the nice warm flow outta that jetty😔

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Flows been crazy 🤪 give me a shout if needed

Appreciate that dog!!!!................................but I was only joking. 😝

I did have a breakdown down there in April of last year. Got ahold of the Boat.us guy for the area and he told me the water was too low........at 4:00 pm!!! 🤣

Long ass story, but the wife of the guy who was towing the boat back to Avi's dock unhooked the rope BEFORE he had me on the dock and I knew I was dead. Sure as shit, as soon as he gave it a bit of throttle, she lost the rope. I then proceeded to T-Bone the bridge with the current!!!

I thought my boat was going to sink. Heard the fiberglass cracking as the boat flexed, but that damn Eliminator held firm with no structure or gel damage thanks to the rub rail. Scared the shiza out of me as it was happening!!! 😆