WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

RV Jackknife couch

JLG614

Signature Garage Design / Epoxy Flooring
Reaction score
Anyone know where to find a good quality jack knife couch? I've looked around online but curious if anyone has bought one that they liked. It doesn't have to be top of the line custom but I would like something nicer than what they put in toyhaulers or cheaper model motorhomes. I've seen some that literally shred apart after a year so trying to avoid that situation. Leather is a must though

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
Anyone know where to find a good quality jack knife couch? I've looked around online but curious if anyone has bought one that they liked. It doesn't have to be top of the line custom but I would like something nicer than what they put in toyhaulers or cheaper model motorhomes. I've seen some that literally shred apart after a year so trying to avoid that situation. Leather is a must though
Recpro.com is a good place to find rv stuff and has decent quality.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
RecPro is absolute shit and probably who you refer to when you say they shred apart in a year.

My boss bought a couch and dinette from this place for the slide of his Country Coach to replace a wood table/chairs and a business center thing. He was happy with them for the 3-4 years he had the coach. They are in La Habra.

Villa International is in Cerritos....but big money. Its what all the high end coaches use.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Are you looking for the same unit, just better fabric? Have it reupholstered with ultra fabric.

Hammer

Reaction score
I need my bounder couch reupholstered. I don't know if they need to take it out of the motorhome though?

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I need my bounder couch reupholstered. I don't know if they need to take it out of the motorhome though?
I helped my father do his Monaco years ago, we removed all the seats, couch and had it reupholstered with Ultrafabric. That stuff is soft as hell, really nice.

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
We just redid ours. Had the shop pull them out at our house and then reinstalled there as well. Worked out awesome and took a couple weeks.
RecPro is absolute shit and probably who you refer to when you say they shred apart in a year.

My boss bought a couch and dinette from this place for the slide of his Country Coach to replace a wood table/chairs and a business center thing. He was happy with them for the 3-4 years he had the coach. They are in La Habra.

Villa International is in Cerritos....but big money. Its what all the high end coaches use.
Fabric is fabric. They all buy from the same mills. There were a few years where the faux leather was failing across the board (happened to our motorhome and house couch). Where they are stored makes a huge difference too.

JLG614

Signature Garage Design / Epoxy Flooring
Reaction score
Are you looking for the same unit, just better fabric? Have it reupholstered with ultra fabric.
No, I’m replacing my couch that doesn’t do anything and putting in a Jack knife. Need more beds with the family getting bigger

Hammer

Reaction score
No, I’m replacing my couch that doesn’t do anything and putting in a Jack knife. Need more beds with the family getting bigger
Buy one with bunk beds. That’s what I had to do! Lol

BamBam

Reaction score
I bought a couch at the end of 2023 for our motorhome. We went through Villa, which at the time was in Cerritos around the corner from Mike Thompson's SantaFe Springs location. I was very pleased with their quality and customer service. I drove by there the other day and the building is vacant. I know the company is still in business and building RV furniture for many different brands. I would definitely recommend Villa (and have to others). You'll just have to track them down and see if they are still in the area. By the way they were able to match the color and material of the ultra leather we have on the other seats, but real leather is and option with them. The website did not show our color but once I spoke with the people there, we nailed down the proper material. Good luck in your pursuit and I understand the struggle to have enough beds in the RV.