WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Project for the serious

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
I didn't know Nicson made any boats? Looks like an old B-boat. James Bond...LOL.

$1,800???? :lmao :smackhead

Yellowboat

Reaction score
I didn't know Nicson made any boats? Looks like an old B-boat. James Bond...LOL.

$1,800???? :lmao :smackhead

that old FE nicson hardware is worth a few hundred... I'd give him 180 for it, but not 1800.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
net loss this year after I got burned from a disapearing contractor :(

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score

I heard you mention that before. Freaking yuk.

I refuse to sub. I we can't or don't then I won't.

I am still out over $50k that is over 6 months old.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That could be a seriously bitchen / cool fun flat bottom for someone.

RD

Yellowboat

Reaction score
when times are slow and some one comes to you with 40k job... you don't say no.

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
FrogII....not to give you a hard time....but you had no idea what you bought when you got that project? You should go post that in the v-drive forum of performance boats....but be prepared to take a beating! Someone there may help you properly dispose of that boat. If you are trying to get your money out of that project...consider it lost.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
FrogII....not to give you a hard time....but you had no idea what you bought when you got that project? You should go post that in the v-drive forum of performance boats....but be prepared to take a beating! Someone there may help you properly dispose of that boat. If you are trying to get your money out of that project...consider it lost.

I don't think he actually owns it Holy Moly.. I think he was just showing the add listing?

Why would you consider it all lost? Just because it's not some drag flat doesn't mean it couldn't be a fun little boat.. Truthfully I like the styling of it quite a bit. especially the Nortech like exhaust integrated into the hull! :D

RD

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score

I am still out over $50k that is over 6 months old.

Would you guys quit your whining? I'm out $500K. $150K from a severance package that a previous company refused to pay. Claimed that because I was fired for insubordination (a surprise...I know) that they didn't have to pay it. Sued the company and got an award of $500K. Company was forced into Chapter 7 BK and turned out that there were lots of people in FRONT of me in line for money. I still have the judgement and still talk to the BK trustee every couple months, but it is no better than if RD wrote me a personal check for $500K. I don't feel that bad, BASF and Wacker got stiffed for over $100 million.

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
I don't think he actually owns it Holy Moly.. I think he was just showing the add listing?

Why would you consider it all lost? Just because it's not some drag flat doesn't mean it couldn't be a fun little boat.. Truthfully I like the styling of it quite a bit. especially the Nortech like exhaust integrated into the hull! :D

RD

Not saying it is a lost project...hell, that thing is in better condition than my old Mandella when I got it. But I didn't pay $1,800 for the project. I did, however, have about $100K into by the time I sold it. 3 dick vale paint jobs, balsa floor, several blown up blower motors, and a custom trailer to boot.

My point is that $1,800 is a dream. I assumed it was FrogII because the boat is in MN and FrogII is from MN.

frogII

Reaction score
nooooooooo!!! :eek:
it is not mine , I just saw it in CL and and new it would get some great comments.
I've already got six boats scattered around different places , I think that one would put the wifey over the edge. :D