WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Problems getting on Performanceboats.com?

KING BEE

Reaction score
Anyone having problems getting onto Performanceboats.com this morning? :smackhead

Ratso

Reaction score
Anyone having problems getting onto Performanceboats.com this morning? :smackhead

Yes... it's $59.95 a year now but I haven't figured out where to pay...:hmm

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Maybe those record spinning punks crashed it. :D

I also get a server error.

Were all addicts aren't we. :D

JBG

Reaction score
I have no problem getting in!:D

cave

Reaction score
Maybe the brothers:beer got together and :D:D:D:D

RaceFace

.....like warm apple pie!
Reaction score
Me too. Maybe its those pesky hackers!

Cooperider

Reaction score
I get a vbulletin database error. Someone messed with the code, and it locked everyone out.

Ratso

Reaction score
I'd like to get back in there and check out the "Ass Grabbin'" thread!:swear

pb craig

Reaction score
No hackers or banning. The backup system started writing data and didn't stop until it had filled up every ounce of space on the system. This happened once before prior to launch, and I thought we had it all fixed. It shows as a database error because the disk is so full it can't access the database.

We are looking at it right now to make sure it doesn't do it again.

RaceFace

.....like warm apple pie!
Reaction score
No hackers or banning. The backup system started writing data and didn't stop until it had filled up every ounce of space on the system. This happened once before prior to launch, and I thought we had it all fixed. It shows as a database error because the disk is so full it can't access the database.

We are looking at it right now to make sure it doesn't do it again.

Freegin hackers! :D

pb craig

Reaction score
OK, I had to boot the server too, so I guess it will be another minute or two. That fucking backup process would not give up. Sucks too, 84 days of up time when I booted.

Riodog

Reaction score
PB Craig, just for shits and grins, go over to the nother site and click on "forums' and when that address comes up in the address bar it's "forms".
LOL:D These peeps are sad. I almost feel sorry for them. NOT!
Rio

pb craig

Reaction score
PB Craig, just for shits and grins, go over to the nother site and click on "forums' and when that address comes up in the address bar it's "forms".
LOL:D These peeps are sad. I almost feel sorry for them. NOT!
Rio

I noticed that too. I really wanted to say something about it, but I am trying to take the high road here and not point/laugh anymore.

P.S. The page title is spelled wrong there too.

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
I just went to the site for the first time in quite sometime a couple days ago. None of the links work either. Some that do go to the wrong place Why would anyone launch a site without things working? Better to stay offline until done imo. I don't get it. But I've never been the sharpest pencil in the box either.

Nice work tho Bilgie on the animated header. :)

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
I just went to the site for the first time in quite sometime a couple days ago. None of the links work either. Some that do go to the wrong place Why would anyone launch a site without things working? Better to stay offline until done imo. I don't get it. But I've never been the sharpest pencil in the box either.

Nice work tho Bilgie on the animated header. :)
Focker! I didn't have anything to do with that shit! :swear

:smackhead

ShockwaveBobSquarePants

Reaction score
I haven't been over there. That sites looks really, really bad. It looks like my kid did it, except he can spell.

Riodog

Reaction score
I was sorta thinkin that it was one of those 'do it yourself' web builder things.
Well, they did it themselves ROFLMAO..... Me thinks they are on autofu(k and can't find the switch.
Rio

ShockwaveBobSquarePants

Reaction score
I was sorta thinkin that it was one of those 'do it yourself' web builder things.
Well, they did it themselves ROFLMAO..... Me thinks they are on autofu(k and can't find the switch.
Rio
It looks like when somebody makes a shopping cart site in that cheesy OS Commerce.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
You guys aren't going to be happy until none of us are BFFs :p