WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Poker Run

Desertgirl

Reaction score
So What's the plan for the poker run?? Who is all going, and when is everyone headed out? I need to get back out to the water! :p

mrs. bordsmnj

StokerWhore's Ol' Lady
Reaction score
We are! Staying with Gordo and Melissa. Leaving Friday around noonish!

:)

knuckle head

Reaction score
So What's the plan for the poker run?? Who is all going, and when is everyone headed out? I need to get back out to the water! :p

We are leaving Friday around 5pm (Are we carpooling?) and I think we will be staying at H20Skifast and coming home Sunday around 4pm :thumbsup

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Leaving wednesday evening (23rd) and coming home Sunday.

Probably be on Parker Thursday and Friday and then Havi early saturday:beer:)

Desertgirl

Reaction score
We are leaving Friday around 5pm (Are we carpooling?) and I think we will be staying at H20Skifast and coming home Sunday around 4pm :thumbsup

Do you and Shell have to work a full day friday? I was thinking of taking half day off friday and leaving at noon-ish. Car pooling sounds good. :cool:

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
we should plan a spot or somthing... I think I am going to have dia and sean with me as well ..:D

knuckle head

Reaction score
Do you and Shell have to work a full day friday? I was thinking of taking half day off friday and leaving at noon-ish. Car pooling sounds good. :cool:

I have the day off but Shelli is working so you will have to give her a call;)

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Heading to Parker Thursaday night. Wokr on the boat friday morning see if I can get the idle fixed. If not town it back friday morning have Carson fix it and haed back out Friday night. If I get it fixed I will gas up and be in Havasu by 11 on Friday. Staying till Sunday sometime.

Magic34

Reaction score
Leaving wednesday evening (23rd) and coming home Sunday.

Probably be on Parker Thursday and Friday and then Havi early saturday:beer:)

Hit Havasu Friday as well. Dont be so lazy.

We will be there Thursday through Sunday. Launching the boat Thursday, but not planning on running much until Friday.

shippingguy

2007 Ultra 27 Shadow
Reaction score
Leaving Thursday around 1:00. Staying in Havasu with DEMOMAN (Adam) On the water Friday and Saturday. We are launching out of Cattail REAL EARLY! Towing the boat back up to the house in Fort Mohave Sunday morning then heading over to Laughlin to check out the Harley run.

Mike

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Hit Havasu Friday as well. Dont be so lazy.

We will be there Thursday through Sunday. Launching the boat Thursday, but not planning on running much until Friday.

We have Sean and Linds with us and we might use there boat friday.

Unlessssss you feel like picking us up at cattail cove around 11am and we can see how the other half live and party p-diddy style while popping bottles:D:skull:beer

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So who's got all the knowledge on this event?

What days are the speed shoot outs and the offshore race?

what's the best spectating spot?

RD

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Leaving Thursday around 1:00. Staying in Havasu with DEMOMAN (Adam) On the water Friday and Saturday. We are launching out of Cattail REAL EARLY! Towing the boat back up to the house in Fort Mohave Sunday morning then heading over to Laughlin to check out the Harley run.

Mike

You going to be at the street party on Thurs night Mike. ???

Director...
Reaction score

RD

What difference does it make?....:p......before the first Poker Runner cranks an engine......You will be blind drunk, passed out, face down, in a pile of your own sick in the back of a 1976 Winnebago....

Bnag! All The Best!

:beer

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

RD

Fri. is the channel parade and poker run

Sat. is the shootout

Sun is some of race also.

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
......before the first Poker Runner cranks an engine......You will be blind drunk, passed out, face down, in a pile of your own sick in the back of a 1976 Winnebago....

... after pissing on a dumpster behind the King of Donair.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I take it you saw the pics from Parker this weekend eh? LOL...

It was a B-day weekend, and we had to step it up a notch.. :D

Poker runners are not of my main interest anyways. I want to see the speed shoot out, and the races. :) Maybe the street party if I can swing it.

Watching a bunch of rich guys, running zero restriction race boats to 40% of their potential isn't all that.. LOL None of them ever actually open them all the way up, becuase of the safety factor..

Then on the flipside you got every dumbass with a 496, running there shit for all it's worth.. Chine walking the family truckster from card stop to card stop, putting everybody on the lake endanger, but sure "thinking" their looking cool for that helo shot..

RD

Singleton

Reaction score
Leaving Thursday around 2:00, so I can attend the Street Party. On the water Friday through Sunday.

Not sure where I am going to launch the boat this year, since I heard the Nautical is closed to time share members, so I have to figure that out still.

Director...
Reaction score
I take it you saw the pics from Parker this weekend eh? LOL...

It was a B-day weekend, and we had to step it up a notch.. :D

Poker runners are not of my main interest anyways. I want to see the speed shoot out, and the races. :) Maybe the street party if I can swing it.

Watching a bunch of rich guys, running zero restriction race boats to 40% of their potential isn't all that.. LOL

RD

Spoken like a true...face in the crowd....:p

prosthogod

Reaction score
Guys trip, leaving thurs am. Remember poker run is on FRIDAY this year.

Desertgirl

Reaction score
I have the day off but Shelli is working so you will have to give her a call;)

Just talked to her.... she says she can probably get off a couple hours early, maybe 1 or 2pm on friday. Let's head out then. We need to drop off the dog on the way.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We're going to make the trip up to Havi during the days, but probably hang out in Parker at night. :)

As of right now I think it's just Nord, Stacy and I heading up in his boat. :)

RD

Mondorally

Reaction score
I'm towing out Thursday morning. Melissa is coming out Thursday night. Before next week let's all plan on a meeting time/place on Havi for Friday morning..... that is if we're still in the group after disappearing last Saturday.:D

-Justin

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
I'm towing out Thursday morning. Melissa is coming out Thursday night. Before next week let's all plan on a meeting time/place on Havi for Friday morning..... that is if we're still in the group after disappearing last Saturday.:D

-Justin

I like the way you think. I will be in Parker but heading up to the lake by 10 ish (depending on how repairs go will be out of bed by 6 to start working). Where will everyone be putting in...Cat Tail.

Desertgirl

Reaction score
Charlaine and I are coming out.
We'll be needing a place to stay and a boat to ride in. :p:D

YEAH!!!!!!!! Wow - married life has made you guys much more social!! LOL, Can't wait to see you guys again. :thumbsup

Mondorally

Reaction score
I like the way you think. I will be in Parker but heading up to the lake by 10 ish (depending on how repairs go will be out of bed by 6 to start working). Where will everyone be putting in...Cat Tail.

I plan on launching at Havasu Springs.

Oh, and just keep turning screws 'til she idles. If you need I can bring a screwdriver and some Chivas.....

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

We'll probably put in the at the Springs or Cat Tail.. But heading back to Parker before sunset for Foxes / Roadrunner / BBQ'ing etc..

Charlaine and I are coming out.
We'll be needing a place to stay and a boat to ride in. :p:D

Make that Nord, Stacy, I, and John and Charlaine.

Hate the game Dave....:p

You know it buddy.. ;) Never hate da playa.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Nord's bringing his boat. :) A little more comfortable for a whol day on Havi then anything I got right now.

RD

sleekcraft80

Reaction score
Heading out either the 18th or 19th coming home on the 27th or 28th

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What time are you heading out Friday for the Poker Run.

Heading out thursday afternoon.. Truthfully we haven't set any plans in stone for anything yet.

The only 3 main points of interest to me are the speed shoot outs, races, and the street party.. Not sure if we can make the street party or not.

RD

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
I plan on launching at Havasu Springs.

Oh, and just keep turning screws 'til she idles. If you need I can bring a screwdriver and some Chivas.....

Well I talked to Carson and he is convinced it is a vaccum leak. so I have 4 hoses to look at and 3 gaskets. The other thing he thinks it may be is one of the throttle cables came loose and only one carb is opening and closing all the way

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
I don't know who is in my boat other than RB or if it will be running 100% If I have room the more the merrier. But I am going to be in Havi for the weekend.

phuggit

Reaction score
Rollin in to Havi on Thursday night. Plan on being across from Steamboat early on Saturday to see the show. Goin home late Sunday.

PaPaG

Reaction score
I don't know who is in my boat other than RB or if it will be running 100% If I have room the more the merrier. But I am going to be in Havi for the weekend.

River, how much crap do you think the LE'S would give me with my boat if I took it down to havi via the river without mufflers? I have to talk too Carson again to see when he has time so I can bring it down there to possibly put a set on there (I know I know mufflers?) but I want to take it down there once in a while and don't want to have the LE's bumping up against the boat when they pull me over....
What do you think?

shippingguy

2007 Ultra 27 Shadow
Reaction score
River, how much crap do you think the LE'S would give me with my boat if I took it down to havi via the river without mufflers? I have to talk too Carson again to see when he has time so I can bring it down there to possibly put a set on there (I know I know mufflers?) but I want to take it down there once in a while and don't want to have the LE's bumping up against the boat when they pull me over....
What do you think?

I run down there all the time from Needles. I do not know what you have for power or loud your boat is, but I havea Teague 800, boat is loud on plane and have never been hassled(knock on wood):D From my experience you should be fine.

Mike

PaPaG

Reaction score
I run down there all the time from Needles. I do not know what you have for power or loud your boat is, but I havea Teague 800, boat is loud on plane and have never been hassled(knock on wood):D From my experience you should be fine.

Mike

Twin turbo Vector no mufflers, checked with all the boat shops in Havi not one could tell me if the LE's would bother me big time or not due to the no muffler issue, not that loud because of the turbos but all they need to do is to take one look and see the open pipes, pull me over and bump up my boat...:eek:

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Then on the flipside you got every dumbass with a 496, running there shit for all it's worth.. Chine walking the family truckster from card stop to card stop, putting everybody on the lake endanger, but sure "thinking" their looking cool for that helo shot..

RD

Like to much power in a boat not designed for it?

Hand tipper.

:D:D:D

PaPaG

Reaction score

Mike

Here you go Mike :D

Attachments

• sideshot.JPG
    sideshot.JPG
    212.6 KB · Views: 139
  • PICT0148.JPG
    PICT0148.JPG
    217.7 KB · Views: 139
  • Fullshot.jpeg
    Fullshot.jpeg
    40.8 KB · Views: 126