WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Orange County Fair Cancelled

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
WOW.... Fair equipment is currently onsite ...

RCDave

Reaction score
I heard they are housing many homeless people there.....

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
38 OC dead, I have not heard that any were homeless, which is odd given the proximity they live next to each other, and their lack of hygiene. Makes total sense for OC to shut down when we’re dealing with .00000094 of the population succumbed to Covid. Yes, .000094% of the population. I don’t think that is remotely statistically significant. In the least. Oh, and if the OC DoH is like every other one, roughly 33% of those noted as Covid fatalities are likely not, putting the % of dead at .0000787, which I believe is a few more than cyclists killed each year in OC.

Ban bikes, not work. We cool? Good, let’s roll.

Singleton

Reaction score
SD already did that.
Large group gatherings are being cancelled left and right, due to fear of legal action

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
38 OC dead, I have not heard that any were homeless, which is odd given the proximity they live next to each other, and their lack of hygiene. Makes total sense for OC to shut down when we’re dealing with .00000094 of the population succumbed to Covid. Yes, .000094% of the population. I don’t think that is remotely statistically significant. In the least. Oh, and if the OC DoH is like every other one, roughly 33% of those noted as Covid fatalities are likely not, putting the % of dead at .0000787, which I believe is a few more than cyclists killed each year in OC.

Ban bikes, not work. We cool? Good, let’s roll.

Covid hasn't been a problem for the homeless because their immune system is at Defcon 5 all the time due to the shit they live in. Those that do have it/had it probably not seeking treatment anyway.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Covid hasn't been a problem for the homeless because their immune system is at Defcon 5 all the time due to the shit they live in. Those that do have it/had it probably not seeking treatment anyway.
Roger that! The amount of fecal matter on them must be off the charts.