WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Omarosa Manygoats

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Watching AC and DL panels and clips on CNN of Omarosa, sounds like she’s got a profound story to tell.
Wonder if that’s why Trump went out of his way yesterday to thank her on Twitter?
Could we see another sexual harassment claim against the Trumpster, lol? :D

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
fishing lure .gif

Tank

Reaction score
I like how she "NOW" has something to say but didn't bother saying anything over the past year. She's trying to save face to the black community and like stated above, has a book or trying to get in better graces for future jobs. My money is on the fact I don't think she'll say anything that's shocking. She'll say she disagreed with some of his more controversial topics to save face and that's it. She's been friends with Trump a LONG time.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Never saw anything in her background that qualified her for her role in the white house.

Ive you've heard her spew her "powerful man speech" I cant "Unsee" her for more than anything but a sycophant gargling trumps nut sack for any kind of notoriety.

UD

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
Never saw anything in her background that qualified her for her role in the white house.

Ive you've heard her spew her "powerful man speech" I cant "Unsee" her for more than anything but a sycophant gargling trumps nut sack for any kind of notoriety.

UD
Good one UD! :D

Tank

Reaction score

UD

Sycophant is such a great word. Use it often.