WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ok so what are the plans for DS?

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Street fair on thursday and assume a RDP party sat night what else, i wasn't able to get a boat in time for this but screw it i'm going any way. probably not going to be having many drinks at KoKomos this year ( at least if i was smart i wouldn't )

milkmoney

Reaction score
I thought you just got a new to you boat ...??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thursday is the Street Fair which we will be dead ass tired from working all day..

We have to get up pretty early on Friday to jump on the House Boat and start heading south to the 3 dunes. Friday Afternoon we will cruise the lake and get back around sunset.

Friday Night - Not sure yet.

Saturday Morning up early again to get a decent spot at the shoot out in the Houseboat.

Saturday Night RDP After Party at Legendz

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Well hopefully i don't get roofied again. looking to have a much better time this year,

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
Stupid question from a newbie...where's a good place to park for the street party? And would earlier in the day be OK for those of us with youngin's? Not going on the water, actually probably headed home Friday. I'll have my boys with me, but wife has to work and daughter can't miss classes.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Stupid question from a newbie...where's a good place to park for the street party? And would earlier in the day be OK for those of us with youngin's? Not going on the water, actually probably headed home Friday. I'll have my boys with me, but wife has to work and daughter can't miss classes.

Most people will park on Either parallel side street to McCulloch. It will be packed and parking will be difficult.

You could park a little further away and walk or Uber if you don’t want to deal with it.

The street fair is fine the whole time for kids. They might hear some music that isn’t PG from some of the booths but that’s about it. It’s a pretty tame deal and will be a great exerpiebce for them and yourself.

RD

d4l

Reaction score
Anyone else stays at Nautical? And vem assist the outsider around, Idont know the distances and uber isnt a thing here so not quiet sure how it works.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I usually park in the dirt behind the hardware store on McCullough, which is right across from the RDP booth.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Some of us old guys like to get there around noon or 1ish. That way you can actually see the displays/boats without having to fight for a place to even stand!

It gets Crowded later on in the day...

Once 5pm rolls around and the locals get off work, it's standing room only. Shoulder, face to face. It's difficult to move around and the drunks are out in full force.

If I was 21 and single, this would be the time to show up!

If I was a dad with my kids, I would be long gone by 5pm.

Choose wisely.

;)

milkmoney

Reaction score
Some of us old guys like to get there around noon or 1ish. That way you can actually see the displays/boats without having to fight for a place to even stand!

Once 5pm rolls around and the locals get off work, it's standing room only. Shoulder, face to face. It's difficult to move around and the drunks are out in full force.

Choose wisely.

;)
Excatly. I like to go early and walk the whole thing and see everything without 1000's of people in the way.

Then when everyone shows up and you start drinking and bullshitting, well there goes seeing the street party......[emoji41][emoji106][emoji202]

69hondo

Reaction score

Choose wisely.

;)

I wont be there until 5. Kid has a test that day and wont be able to leave until 12. We will just have to deal with it I guess. Hopefully it will still be a good time.

monkeyswrench

To The Rescue!
Reaction score
I kind of figured late in the day would get chaotic. I'm going to see the boats, and whatever other new stuff may be out there. If I want to see drunks and nearly naked chicks, I'd wait until mid-summer and hit the channel:cool: I figure this is a good chance to see vendors and boats not always out this way.

milkmoney

Reaction score
I wont be there until 5. Kid has a test that day and wont be able to leave until 12. We will just have to deal with it I guess. Hopefully it will still be a good time.
It will be a good time. No matter the time.
[emoji41][emoji106]

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Friday is either team OSB or team RD

Beach or raftup lol

Rest is fun, don’t miss the afterparty!

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Excatly. I like to go early and walk the whole thing and see everything without 1000's of people in the way.

Then when everyone shows up and you start drinking and bullshitting, well there goes seeing the street party......[emoji41][emoji106][emoji202]

Same here, it becomes a fuster cluck later in the evening, I plan to be safely poolside by then.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Same here, it becomes a fuster cluck later in the evening, I plan to be safely poolside by then.
If I had a pool. I would do the same. [emoji39][emoji202]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Is the raft up happening elsewhere still or is 3 dunes the RDP spot?

I'm heading to 3 Dunes.. If there isn't enough room in there for my barge then I'll probably anchor right out in front of it, but we are going to 3 Dunes.

RD

Reactions: DWC

milkmoney

Reaction score
I'm heading to 3 Dunes.. If there isn't enough room in there for my barge then I'll probably anchor right out in front of it, but we are going to 3 Dunes.

RD
Do not block my view with that big ol tub your driving around. I paid my 15 bucks to be on the beach and to see them fast boats go by. [emoji39][emoji202]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Do not block my view with that big ol tub your driving around. I paid my 15 bucks to be on the beach and to see them fast boats go by. [emoji39][emoji202]

That's exactly what I'm gonna do.. LOL. And I'm going to hang all my advertising banners facing you guys to maximize their exposure. It's all about the dollars nowadays..

RD

SoCalDave

Reaction score
That's exactly what I'm gonna do.. LOL. And I'm going to hang all my advertising banners facing you guys to maximize their exposure. It's all about the dollars nowadays..

RD
LOL

farmo83

Reaction score
Land in Vegas at 930am and heading down. Excited to see everything and meet everyone! Hopefully I make it back to the airport Sunday.

Reactions: d4l

d4l

Reaction score
Be in town Wednesday night... SOLO. Last hoorah before baby hammer is here! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanna hang out[emoji41] will arrive tuesday so if anyone wanna chat over a drink Im more then happy. Otherwise plans are to hang out by the pool and check out the town, get a bit familiar with the suroundings so the speak.

Riley1

Reaction score
Anyone else stays at Nautical? And vem assist the outsider around, Idont know the distances and uber isnt a thing here so not quiet sure how it works.

We will be at the Nautical. Thursday morning to Thursday morning.

We will probably do the party bus to the street fair. We can try set up a group ride up there.

Reactions: d4l

milkmoney

Reaction score

RD
Lol. Sold your soul to the corporate devil....
[emoji39][emoji202]