WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Years trip Ocotillo~~~

Pixilated

Everyones favorite Bitch!
Reaction score
Who is up for it? It looks like we are not getting snow in Mammoth or Tahoe anytime soon..............................so sounds like the Pixi's are moving the party to the desert!!!!!!!!!! The rail is fixed & ready to go!:thumbsup:beer

knuckle head

Reaction score
We just talked it over at dinner and we should be there Dec. 26th thru Jan. 4th:thumbsup

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
Who is up for it? It looks like we are not getting snow in Mammoth or Tahoe anytime soon..............................so sounds like the Pixi's are moving the party to the desert!!!!!!!!!! The rail is fixed & ready to go!:thumbsup:beer

We will be on the Yucatan from 22.Dec to 3.Jan. All things being equal, we would rather be with all of you.;)

Pixilated

Reaction score
Looks like its gonna be another great trip!!!!;):beer

Pixilated

Reaction score
The kids are bummed they cant go snowboarding, but when they hear all their friends will be in Ocotillo.....Im sure that will help!:thumbsup

So..........where are we camping this time?:hmm

Kanzalez

Reaction score

Chase and I are gonna try to be out there for as much of the break as possible with a few quick trips into S.D. leaving our toys out there. Or something like that. We're gonna play it by ear this year. But the plan is to ride as much of the break as humanly and affordably possible. Yahoo! We'll see you out there;):D:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

knuckle head

Reaction score
So..........where are we camping this time?:hmm

We are going to look at a new place in two weeks and we will report back. It is an easy trip in and it is up against some hills protecting you from the wind:thumbsup

Pixilated

Reaction score
We are going to look at a new place in two weeks and we will report back. It is an easy trip in and it is up against some hills protecting you from the wind:thumbsup

Good for the kids???

BadBlown572

A/B Team Liaison
Reaction score

I really like the place that we camped at last year off of Cahilla all the way in the back. It was really cool being back in our own little canyon. Hopefully it just doesn't rain because if it does.... We won't have to back back up to get out there for Easter. ;) :D

mrs. bordsmnj

StokerWhore's Ol' Lady
Reaction score
I liked where you guys were camped this past trip. I am also a fan of last years spot deep on Cahuilla except that tow out there sucks ass.

YAY! Ocotillo!!

:beer

Kanzalez

Reaction score
I liked where you guys were camped this past trip. I am also a fan of last years spot deep on Cahuilla except that tow out there sucks ass.

YAY! Ocotillo!!

:beer

...like shell reef and such and was removed from all the outside yahoos dusting the camp.

Anywhere out there is pretty groovy though...:D

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score

You're retarded. You know damn well Mammoth and Tahoe will be dumped on by then. :p

Pixilated

Reaction score
You're retarded. You know damn well Mammoth and Tahoe will be dumped on by then. :p

No they wont. There is only one run open in Tahoe! Will used to live there & trust me...if there is nothing in the 10 day forecast...there wont be much on New Years!:eek::(

Jackpunx

Reaction score
We are going... no kids and we are leaving xmas morning.. i am bringing thw car and the bike... looking foward to seeing every one...

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
:Dthis sounds like another historic event ...... I think I can do this.. :D

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
We'd love to go but unfortunately we will be in Hawaii for my brothers wedding. ;):D
________
VOLCANO VAPORIZER

Last edited:

mrs. bordsmnj

StokerWhore's Ol' Lady
Reaction score
I think we should do an adult white elephant gift exchange on this trip. :D That is always fun! :thumbsup

BrianB

Reaction score
I really need to get my act together and make this trip :beer
Mommy and the kids need to use the Samurai

Attachments

• downsized_0906081344.jpg
    downsized_0906081344.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 147

BrianB

Reaction score
Yep, clean little car.
2Forcefull bought it and then I picked it up a week later. I spent the last several months going through it and CA smog was a Mutha. Should be a fun little family truckster.

knuckle head

Reaction score
Yep, clean little car.
2Forcefull bought it and then I picked it up a week later. I spent the last several months going through it and CA smog was a Mutha. Should be a fun little family truckster.

I drove it once out in Parker and that thing is a blast. Hope you make it out there over New Years:beer

BrianB

Reaction score
If you drove it I guess that explains how the left front corner got dented.:D

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like I will be going to Parker instead for New years.

Kanzalez

Reaction score
might i recommend that there be a "new" in the wrapper clause on this event? That mean leaving the used marital devices in the drawer where they belong people! :eek::D

Pixilated

Reaction score
Our kids will be there...as always!:D:thumbsup