WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Honda 1000R

PLACECRAFT20

Reaction score
I sold my long travel Rhino and my CR250 last year and ordered the new Honda on the first day that you could order one. I picked it up yesterday. My first impression is it is definitely a Honda. Very well engineered and built. I have only put about 20 miles around the house on it. I know it ain’t no 200hp turbo but it is very comfortable and nice. I can’t wait to get it out in the rough shit and see what it can do.
IMG_4777.jpg

IMG_4778.jpg

IMG_4779.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Finally Honda steps up, 10 years late.

All others will bow down as the models progress. ;)

yz450mm

Reaction score
Check out SxS Blog on YouTube for a lot of good info.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

PLACECRAFT20

Reaction score
Sorry guys I forgot I put this up. I have been really busy at work. I have 500 miles on so far and love it overall.
A couple of small complaints are the shocks are too stiff at slow speed and it is hard to see out of when backing up.
I have run it in some local riding areas, one is slow speed rock crawling and the other is more of a fire road and trail type of place.
The rock crawling is outstanding to me. I has never missed a beat. The fire road and trail is great other than dialing the shocks in. My son and I spent a full day putting over 200 miles on it and our bodies where tired but nut our butts. The transmission is great, even on steep down hills you never touch the brakes.
I am just not a Polaris fan and have waited on something better for some time. In my area this is it. I am sure in the dunes the big horse power rigs would be better.
I’ll try to update more as we put more miles on.

IMG_4858.jpg

IMG_5069.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warlock1

Reaction score
I think this might be our first purchase when we get back to AZ