WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Dodgers Podcast - Talkin' Dodgers

Hammer

Reaction score
I know we have a lot of sports fans on here. I had an opportunity to join a Podcast and I just finished my first episode! I'm a sports junkie and always wanted to share my opinions on some sort of platform or in a blog. Just never did.

Met the guys at Rot your Brain Media through coaching my sons baseball team and I thought I'd give Podcasting a shot.

You can find "Talkin' Dodgers" on all your Podcast platforms.

Below is the You Tube link.

Any feedback would be great in the comments section!! Give us a like and subscribe, we plan to launch episodes twice a week.

El Rojo

Reaction score
I know we have a lot of sports fans on here. I had an opportunity to join a Podcast and I just finished my first episode! I'm a sports junkie and always wanted to share my opinions on some sort of platform or in a blog. Just never did.

Met the guys at Rot your Brain Media through coaching my sons baseball team and I thought I'd give Podcasting a shot.

You can find "Talkin' Dodgers" on all your Podcast platforms.

Below is the You Tube link.

Any feedback would be great in the comments section!! Give us a like and subscribe, we plan to launch episodes twice a week.
Where’s Hootersled?

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Big fan of the Dodgers. Got sunburned at yesterday’s game but unfortunately I don’t listen to podcasts.

Hammer

Reaction score
Fuckin Mike....... Sit up Bro! You look like you did that thing laying on your bed? lol!
That was the first thing that came up! Lol. The couch is too soft. I almost need a booster.

We will give it another shot on Sunday

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
That was the first thing that came up! Lol. The couch is too soft. I almost need a booster.

We will give it another shot on Sunday
Well now you jinxed them. Raving about how well they've been playing and they are gonna go on a tear starting tonight....... and what happens.........they shit the bed!

I'm forever calling that a Mikey..... lol!

Hammer

Reaction score
Well now you jinxed them. Raving about how well they've been playing and they are gonna go on a tear starting tonight....... and what happens.........they shit the bed!

I'm forever calling that a Mikey..... lol!
Right? Got smoked last night. 10k’s at the plate! 🙄🤦‍♂️

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
My wife is a Dodger fan.

I’d wager Dodgers have more female fans and in the stands than any other team.

Her focus is of course Ohtani earning his half billion paycheck.

Last edited:

rrrr

Reaction score
Are they gonna do an episode about tonight's epic collapse at the hands of the Astros?

😁

Hammer

Reaction score
Are they gonna do an episode about tonight's epic collapse at the hands of the Astros?

😁
Yeah. Recording tomorrow night. That was brutal. Wasted a great outing by Wrobleski. Phillips was horrid.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Yeah. Recording tomorrow night. That was brutal. Wasted a great outing by Wrobleski. Phillips was horrid.
Roberts continues to be the problem. Wrobleski was almost out of trouble and only 82 pitches. Roberts is so into the analytic bullshit. Just watch the game. Same with his lineups lately.

Hammer

Reaction score
Roberts continues to be the problem. Wrobleski was almost out of trouble and only 82 pitches. Roberts is so into the analytic bullshit. Just watch the game. Same with his lineups lately.
I agree 100% I would have left him in with two outs. They almost got that double play. I hate the way Roberts manages. Everything is based off of analytics. You gotta have a feel for the game. Players aren't robots. I could spend the entire podcast shitting on Roberts!

Kershaw looked good the other night though. Looks like he dropped some LBS, he looks in shape. I'm convinced hes been battling nagging injuries the last three seasons that probably required surgery. He tried rehab and to push through it. Roberts can't manage him for shit in the postseason though. Left him in way too long.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
You’re shorting him a couple hundred million.
I stand corrected:
IMG_3867.png

Attachments

• IMG_3867.png
    IMG_3867.png
    283 KB · Views: 0

Hammer

Reaction score
Live from Hoover Dam Lodge Bar! Good to know we can do the pod remotely. I need a better headset and microphone though.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Jezuz Mike...

Are you sure you have Enough irons in the fire??? 😱

Awesome man! I hope this works out for you!

I used to go to the Dodger games as a little kid, and listen to Vin on the transistor radio all summer long!

I'd take my son to batting practice when he was a kid as well.

Sadly today...

The prices to go are just crazy. I'll stick with The Quakes games these days! 😜

Good luck my friend. Keep kicking azz over there!!! 💪👍🏼

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Jezuz Mike...

I used to go to the Dodger games as a little kid, and listen to Vin on the transistor radio all summer long!

Sadly today...

$35 for parking for each game. Asinine.

Hammer

Reaction score
Jezuz Mike...

Sadly today...

😂 wife says I take on too much lol

Thanks Joe! My kids love going to the games. Tough on the wallet that’s for sure!

I grew up going to games also. My grandparents were friends with the O’Malleys and we’d get free tickets every once in awhile

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
😂 wife says I take on too much lol

Thanks Joe! My kids love going to the games. Tough on the wallet that’s for sure!

I grew up going to games also. My grandparents were friends with the O’Malleys and we’d get free tickets every once in awhile

Right out of HS, I dated a girl who's parents had season tickets right behind first base! Hated breaking up with her! 😁

In grammer school...

We would take the buss to DS. After, climb down the hill and go through China Town, walk through Olvera Street, get something to eat, and then catch the buss to head home at the end of the day.

Can you imagine letting your kids do that now!?! 😱

Such good time back then! 💞

Hammer

Reaction score
Right out of HS, I dated a girl who's parents had season tickets right behind first base! Hated breaking up with her! 😁

In grammer school...

We would take the buss to DS. After, climb down the hill and go through China Town, walk through Olvera Street, get something to eat, and then catch the buss to head home at the end of the day.

Can you imagine letting your kids do that now!?! 😱

Such good time back then! 💞
Times have changed thats for sure!

Recorded another Podcast last night. Team RDP with the shoutout!

Hammer

Reaction score
Bump! Anyone on here listening? We are releasing every Sunday and Thursday after the series is over!!

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score

Last edited: