WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New Bud Light bottles!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Pretty cool!

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...ired-bottles-benefitting-glaad-300843477.html

00BAA9B0-DF6C-4CDA-BA17-5B9E31D14B34.jpeg

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
You Bud Light fans will need some taller koozies.

Kfabe

Reaction score
950AAC8C-F3C4-4351-9F67-3C635B34B595.jpeg

The GAYS have been drinking out of this bottle for years. Finally a bottle that lets Bud Light drinkers flaunt their true colors. ️‍

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

So they are pledging a 150k to a media advocacy group for LGQT whatever that acronym is now..

Let me ask a dumb question here.. You can’t turn on any prime time TV show (literally not one) without the gay agenda being shoved down our throats. Even aspirin commercials are showing dudes holding hands etc.

It is so far proportionately out of balance to the population already, what in the fuck could they be advocating for?

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
A dollar a case is what they are donating.

They'd sell more if they knocked a dollar a case off.

Rice beer light...what did you expect?

Dan'l

port austin pirate

Reaction score
So they are pledging a 150k to a media advocacy group for LGQT whatever that acronym is now..

Let me ask a dumb question here.. You can’t turn on any prime time TV show (literally not one) without the gay agenda being shoved down our throats. Even aspirin commercials are showing dudes holding hands etc.

It is so far proportionately out of balance to the population already, what in the fuck could they be advocating for?
Very well put Dave, I wonder the same thing every time I watch a show and they have to throw this B.S. in, Adds nothing to the context, and if you went by this you would think 80% the population was LBQT.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score

Very well put Dave, I wonder the same thing every time I watch a show and they have to throw this B.S. in, Adds nothing to the context, and if you went by this you would think 80% the population was LBQT.
If it bothers you guys you always have the option of turning it off.;)

Dana757

Reaction score
LGQT whatever that acronym is now..

It was written by a lesbian. Seems like the author always puts their group first. I always put LMNOP at the end just to have some fun with it.

i'm going to buy some of this fag beer just to give to my homophob friends. lol