WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day

DWC

Reaction score
I know we have quite a few on the board. Appreciate everything you and your brothers do to protect and serve. I may not agree with every speeding ticket, the “no front license plate” was complete BS and impounding my Jeep for expired tags was a bit unnecessary but other than that thank you. :D
F798282E-2937-408C-ACAE-D00C849536C7.jpeg

4Waters

Reaction score
I've gotten 2 tickets that I didn't think were warranted at the time but I had deserved those tickets several other times in the past so I figured I was still way ahead.

Thank you guys and gals if the badge.

DLC

Reaction score
I got a window tint ticket and just paid the fine ! Then wrote it off on my taxes as it was a work truck! It was a toss up new tint or pay ticket - I didn’t have time for the tint.

Anyway Thank you to the men and women in BLUE!

They get to do a job I sure don’t want to do in these wonderful times.

poncho

Reaction score
I was trouble when i was younger, when i got older it hit me that when I stopped being an asshole so did the Cops....I would not want to live in a lawless society.

Fuck Starbucks

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Other than the revenue seekers around Searchlight NV, I fully support our LEOs.

Reactions: DWC

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
I would not want your jobs right now.

Nothing is fair concerning every aspect of your job. You folks are getting fucked, on individual privacy, responsibility, and questioning decisions made in 1/10th of a second in all sorts of scenarios where you and your partner, and fellow officers have to make those split second decisions on who goes home, them or you.

I only ask you to continue to support the citizens and the Constitution as the best of you do daily, and trust you to be on our side should anything really go crazy.

4Waters

Reaction score
I would not want your jobs right now.

Nothing is fair concerning every aspect of your job. You folks are getting fucked, on individual privacy, responsibility, and questioning decisions made in 1/10th of a second in all sorts of scenarios where you and your partner, and fellow officers have to make those split second decisions on who goes home, them or you.

I only ask you to continue to support the citizens and the Constitution as the best of you do daily, and trust you to be on our side should anything really go crazy.
Agreed but actually the citizens and getting fucked as well, you and I prefer the protection of the police and a lot of them now have some level of fear to provide that and I don't blame them.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Agreed but actually the citizens and getting fucked as well, you and I prefer the protection of the police and a lot of them now have some level of fear to provide that and I don't blame them.

Well we EXPECT the protection, but recently, the whole dynamic has changed completely.

They are being prevented somehow internally from investigating property crime, vandalism, vehicle break-ins/vandalism and many other aspects of what the public used to be able to rely upon for "The Law" to give us JUSTICE, when they were not able to PROTECT us.

I don't know how to fix it, but it looks like to me that they are being pushed into being the "patsy" for upper command decisions, that appear to be political.

But what the fuck do I know, I am only trying to decipher what is fed to us.

This is not the America I grew up in, they are suffering the changes along with us, most likely.

Salute to you officers in Blue.