WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

(((((Name Painted on Boat)))))

jetboatmatt

Reaction score
I need a good painter to finally get the name on the boat!!! Does anyone have a guy in Riverside or Orange county? Thanks!!! I need CF Numbers to. Thanks!!:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I need a good painter to finally get the name on the boat!!! Does anyone have a guy in Riverside or Orange county? Thanks!!! I need CF Numbers to. Thanks!!:D

Have you considered vinyl? The printed vinyl looks just like paint, and it's much tougher.. and easier to replace then paint.

RD

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
Contact Greg at GS marine. Im not sure who he had do my old Spectra but it turned out Awesome. They also did the Cf#s at the same time

HolyMoly

reMember
Reaction score
Have you considered vinyl? The printed vinyl looks just like paint, and it's much tougher.. and easier to replace then paint.

RD

I disagree (on the looks). I like the painted on....painter can really style it to fit the boat, match the colors much better, and best of all..it doesn't look like a sticker...doesn't use a "font" and can do all sorts of creative things because these guys are usually artist....they see the boat and envision what will look good and will adapt as needed.

I had the "marlboro man" do my campbell years ago...he does work for BillyB. I forget his name.

He also did my CF #'s and again, he just put his artist talent into it that just stood out from vinyl.

Boat Tech

Reaction score
Dave Barr at California Signs & Graphix is in the Riverside area, His office # Should be (951)776-0078.

Specializing in custom boat graphics.Hand lettering, vinyl decals, auto boat & truck graphics,custom airbrush, murals.

All types of signs. Logo designs also.

Let us design your future !
Services:
Banners
[email protected] <[email protected]>

lebel409

Reaction score
I had Dave (outlaw) in the keys do mine...pinstripe, lettering, CF...looks right.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Miracle Design in Santa Ana, Phil Whetstone 714-241-8383

jesco

Reaction score
PM plasticman on PB, his brother has been doing it for years. I believe he does BillyB's stuff, could be wrong though. I know he does A LOT of drag boats and a lot of the custom flatties. He did the CF#s on my boat when I bought it, builder had it done.

jetboatmatt

Reaction score
Great!! A lot of guys out there!! I will be making some calls. The decals are pretty nice now but I still like the way paint looks!!! Thanks everyone! This site is so cool!!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Great!! A lot of guys out there!! I will be making some calls. The decals are pretty nice now but I still like the way paint looks!!! Thanks everyone! This site is so cool!!!

Well we try..

RD

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score

Attachments

• boat 4.jpg
    boat 4.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 79
  • boat12.jpg
    boat12.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 87