WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

more thieves..

parkerpowersports

Reaction score
went to take my boat out this afternoon and noticed all the speakers were missing.. and they fucked up the radio cover deal..boat stays in my driveway and my wife is always home..wtf..

Joker

Reaction score
went to take my boat out this afternoon and noticed all the speakers were missing.. and they fucked up the radio cover deal..boat stays in my driveway and my wife is always home..wtf..

Thats the problem with the economy being this bad. People will steal anything, anytime. It's all cash to them.

JBS

Reaction score
That sucks:thumbsdown

Sorry to hear it

just_floatin

Reaction score
May be time to invest in a motion camera system.. Fockin POS thieves. I feel your pain

Robyn

68 schiada
Reaction score

thieves suck as for the radio deal is it one of those bubble kind if so i have a used one in good condition your more than welcome to

bigmike58

Reaction score
May be time to invest in a motion camera system.. Fockin POS thieves. I feel your pain

Effing piece of shit thieves!! sorry bro

long story with a great ending......

Cameras are a good idea... two weeks ago on 8-26 we had 2 cars broken into at approx 8:30pm (gated community/no guards just cameras), I pulled the video from the back gate and noticed an unfamiliar ford stepside truck that had no front plate and the tailgate down blocking the rear plate. The dude leans out of the truck pushing buttons and is denied access, one of our residents just happens to drive up behind the shithead and buzz's him in by accident. So, I give the vids and pics to the cops and they call me back a couple days later after running the video thru facial recognition software with " the guy in the video is a wanted parolee and to call if we spot him". On 8-31 @ 11:30am I left my house and noticed that my neighbors son (a sheriff) was checking thier house as he has done for the last two months while they have been gone on vacation. All is good and he sets the alarm and leaves at 11:40am. One hour later my wife calls and said that "there are 4 cop cars next door", turns out thier house was robbed (45min after their son left) of guns and other shit. My wife never heard their alarm as it's mounted in the garage and all the houses here are about 700' apart. The cops find a fingerprint and a shoe print on a dresser near the broken window.... fast forward to Friday 9-2 @ 3:30 am... a van is reported stolen in Winchester and a Sheriff just happens to see it parked at a walgreens in Hemet, he stops and starts to interview the 2 peeps inside the stolen van, just then a shithead comes running out of the store after robbing it, he points the gun (my neighbors stolen 9mm) at the cop, the cop shoots the bastard twice:thumbsup....the shithead didnt die but will spend a long time in prison.. turns out all three crimes were done by the same dirtbag in one weeks time...with 3 different stolen cars...fucking thieves..

below is one of the pics from our cameras

ford.jpg

Last edited:

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
wow so sorry for the break in But camaras definately and then a shot gun

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
Effing piece of shit thieves!! sorry bro

long story with a great ending......

Cameras are a good idea... two weeks ago on 8-26 we had 2 cars broken into at approx 8:30pm (gated community/no guards just cameras), I pulled the video from the back gate and noticed an unfamiliar ford stepside truck that had no front plate and the tailgate down blocking the rear plate. The dude leans out of the truck pushing buttons and is denied access, one of our residents just happens to drive up behind the shithead and buzz's him in by accident. So, I give the vids and pics to the cops and they call me back a couple days later after running the video thru facial recognition software with " the guy in the video is a wanted parolee and to call if we spot him". On 8-31 @ 11:30am I left my house and noticed that my neighbors son (a sheriff) was checking thier house as he has done for the last two months while they have been gone on vacation. All is good and he sets the alarm and leaves at 11:40am. One hour later my wife calls and said that "there are 4 cop cars next door", turns out thier house was robbed (45min after their son left) of guns and other shit. My wife never heard their alarm as it's mounted in the garage and all the houses here are about 700' apart. The cops find a fingerprint and a shoe print on a dresser near the broken window.... fast forward to Friday 9-2 @ 3:30 am... a van is reported stolen in Winchester and a Sheriff just happens to see it parked at a walgreens in Hemet, he stops and starts to interview the 2 peeps inside the stolen van, just then a shithead comes running out of the store after robbing it, he points the gun (my neighbors stolen 9mm) at the cop, the cop shoots the bastard twice:thumbsup....the shithead didnt die but will spend a long time in prison.. turns out all three crimes were done by the same dirtbag in one weeks time...with 3 different stolen cars...fucking thieves..

below is one of the pics from our cameras

ford.jpg

love it fricken douche bag thieves

parkerpowersports

Reaction score
lol i just moved from hemet 2 years ago.. anyway i carry all the time so if they get caught red handed they are in for it.. and getting cameras at the shop is on my list of to-do's..

bigmike58

Reaction score
lol i just moved from hemet 2 years ago.. anyway i carry all the time so if they get caught red handed they are in for it.. and getting cameras at the shop is on my list of to-do's..

make sure you get motion activated..otherwise you will sift thru hours or days of worthless shit just trying to find the few "dirtbag" shots..and don't go too cheap on the cameras, the ones we bought are a little overkill at 1200.00 ea....There are some real decent systems for about 1300.00 total with 4 cams.. sorry you didnt catch the bastards..this time!

btw..congrats on the move..hemet has gone downhill lately..I'm glad I live about 10 miles from there.

Last edited:

Gelcoater

Reaction score
:thumbsdown:thumbsdownThe neighbor Sherriff's Dept. told me a few years back crime was and will continue to be on the rise while the economy is F-ed up. It sucks someone decides your stuff is more valueable to them than it is to you. It must be,because their willing to put their life on the line to take it from you,is my thinking.:cool:

Teach your wife to fire a gun if she doesn't already,and get a dog.;)

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
I've often said the Parker police need to use "bait" boats for a period of time. Then the thieves wouldn't risk it for fear of being caught up in the sting.....
Ray

boatnam2

Reaction score
That sucks ass, I would of gave you my whole system from my boat but just sold it a few days ago. Maybe you can pm the guy it has a encloser that i dont think he planned on using.