WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Manufatured/Mobile home jacks???

Aaron

Reaction score
We have a manufactured home in the Buena Vista community of Needles and I am looking for someone to do some leveling/jack work for me.
Does anyone have a recommendation for someone they have used in the past?
TIA

Aaron

Reaction score
We have a manufactured home in the Buena Vista community of Needles and I am looking for someone to do some leveling/jack work for me.
Does anyone have a recommendation for someone they have used in the past?
TIA

no body has had any experience with this?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I have experience, I used to do it, but not in the needles area.

Call one of the modular dealers who do business in that area. They are the ones who would hire me to do it. They'll know someone local to Needles.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
T
I have experience, I used to do it, but not in the needles area.

Call one of the modular dealers who do business in that area. They are the ones who would hire me to do it. They'll know someone local to Needles.

That's the problem...trying to get anything done in Needles is a PITA! Aaron probably knows this, I'm still learning lol

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
T

That's the problem...trying to get anything done in Needles is a PITA! Aaron probably knows this, I'm still learning lol

True but the area is full of modulars. Someone in the area is dependable enough to keep the dealers in business.

If he can find a water level, has a day or two to spend on it, and patience he could do it himself.

jonnyd

Reaction score
I am a manufactured home dealer in northern, ca and have been in the business for 30 years. I always ask people why they think they need a re level? Is Your home sinking, do you feel like your standing at an angle while walking through the home? If your home is noticeably out of level, find a set-up contractor with good referrals. Many times a re-level can cause other issues such as doors needing adjustment, Sheetrock cracking etc. As someone else recommended contact a dealer in your area and ask for a referral.

gmnhra

Reaction score
try calling "cousin terrys" rv in fort Mohave
when we bought our park model they did the level and setup

PVHCA

Reaction score
Call The Palms River Resort and ask for Sherry the manager, she maybe able to hook you up with Jose the parks maintenance guy who also does work on the Modular installs. In the past he's always been open to side work.

Aaron

Reaction score
Sweet, thanks for all the responses guys. I have actually called a couple of dealers and have not gotten replies on the vm left. I will try the River Palm.
Thanks again everyone

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
This guy has been the only guy in the tri state for a long time. There's another guy that I've seen around but can't remember the name. I have never used him and have heard that he can be difficult.

Atlas Releveling
928-754-2601
Out of BHC

Aaron

Reaction score
This guy has been the only guy in the tri state for a long time. There's another guy that I've seen around but can't remember the name. I have never used him and have heard that he can be difficult.

Atlas Releveling
928-754-2601
Out of BHC

Thank you