WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Love Him OR!! Hate Him.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Watching The greg Gutfeld Show last evening there were Two statements that I thought very Powerful and The Truth.

#1 Whatever your or anyone elses feelings. President Donald Trump has made people Think, Question and turn out to Vote.

#2 It does Not matter what the Rhino's never Trumpers OR ? Think . President Donald J. Trump is the "Leader" of the Republican Party now and going forward.

Step aside Haters,you will not matter any longer.

:cool:

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Great post! It’s a movement to save we the people. Many Liberals and never Trumpers simply do not understand the support.

If you have not seen this video...you need to. Quite possibly the best explanation I have seen. The first 10 min says it all.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Great post! It’s a movement to save we the people. Many Liberals and never Trumpers simply do not understand the support.

If you have not seen this video...you need to. Quite possibly the best explanation I have seen. The first 10 min says it all.

Thanks for posting this. Steve Bannon is a good man and a patriot.

Steve Bannon and his War Room Pandemic is one of the best podcasts:

Another is Charlie Kirk's podcast:

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Too bad the people that should listen to this vid are too stupid to listen and understand this vid.
The house libbys should have a listen since it’s what they used to stand for but their over lords have already told them he is a racist.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
We now have an idea of how many are too stupid to realize they will be exterminated...