WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for a project boat

Bill Z

Reaction score
Requesting boat/trailer (also with overseas shipping)

18'-24'
Must Be Outboard
Extra parts would be a bonus
Will travel to view for right boat as I'm looking for a project for the winter time.

Xring01

Reaction score
This is funny,
I have been considering building my own 22-24ft outboard boat... Something with 300hp on it..

My idea was to make a V Bottom boat, but lay it out with nice wrap around seating, (like a deck boat)... with all the creature comforts...

It probably will never happen, but something I was thinking about. From what I have seen, there just aren't many good hulls out there in the 22-24 ft range that would be easily modified for an outboard.. Most are I/O's with a build in swim deck... meaning you would have to chop it up big time, to modify it for an outboard...

I hope you find it, and do a build thread on it,, I will watch it closely

Bill Z

Reaction score
This is funny,
I have been considering building my own 22-24ft outboard boat... Something with 300hp on it..

My idea was to make a V Bottom boat, but lay it out with nice wrap around seating, (like a deck boat)... with all the creature comforts...

It probably will never happen, but something I was thinking about. From what I have seen, there just aren't many good hulls out there in the 22-24 ft range that would be easily modified for an outboard.. Most are I/O's with a build in swim deck... meaning you would have to chop it up big time, to modify it for an outboard...

I hope you find it, and do a build thread on it,, I will watch it closely
Yea I'm hoping so too myself I just can't do anything lower that 18' because the water is rough over here. Don't need to prematurely start having back problems! :D

Brokeboatin221

Reaction score
I have a Spectra 20 and a schiada 22 both great candidates for what you're looking for just send me a text 760-713-9970. Thanks!

Cougarman

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to River Dave's... Lurked for awhile but never joined.

I have a 23' Sanger Alley Cat Hull and Trailer

Bought it for a project and still haven't started it.
But it is a full scale project, Glass work where the last guy was grinder happy starting the resto.
Fuel tanks
Interior
Paint of your choice and all the rigging.
Boat is stored inside and dry, Picture is from the past owner

I did buy (2) 2.5 260's from DBR Racing still in Joe's shipping crates
those could be bought separately

Everything resides in Michigan
Thank you for your consideration

Attachments

• 23 Sanger_01.jpg
    23 Sanger_01.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 300

norcalLmo

Reaction score
Fyi Sacramento Craigslist 22' Dana not mine just forwarding info

Jr77

Reaction score
I have a 19 ft Daytona with a new Jetaway, rebuilt pump w/ss shaft and b/c impeller on a new trailer with lots of parts.
Also a brand new 415 inch all aluminum supercharged fuel injected LS3. I will separate as needed.
19 daytona.jpg

[GALLERY=]
19 daytona.jpg
[/GALLERY][GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

MeCasa16

Reaction score
I know there is a sweet 21’ Daytona with a 300 listed on here with maxed out marine. It would be an awesome project. I think about it all the time, but then I remember I lack all the skills so many guys on here have. Are you still looking?

This particular boat belongs to my FIL. He has stuck some money into it to make it perfect mechanically, but now it needs some work cosmetically. Unless of course, you’re a huge Miami Vice fan.

The boat is located in Parker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cpdad93

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to River Dave's... Lurked for awhile but never joined.

I have a 23' Sanger Alley Cat Hull and Trailer

Bought it for a project and still haven't started it.
But it is a full scale project, Glass work where the last guy was grinder happy starting the resto.
Fuel tanks
Interior
Paint of your choice and all the rigging.
Boat is stored inside and dry, Picture is from the past owner

I did buy (2) 2.5 260's from DBR Racing still in Joe's shipping crates
those could be bought separately

Everything resides in Michigan
Thank you for your consideration

That is a good looking boat