WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looking for a nice 550 / 650 Jet Ski?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Just PM me when you need a pair, you can paypal me and ill ship them to you, they run $200 for a set, and all you need is some stainless hardware from true value, and some silicone sealant to install them. as far as a jet dynamics plate, I would go through Riverready21 on ebay he has good prices for the most part and fast shipping. I will shoot you pics of the measurements for where and how to place the tubby sponsons.

Kind of funky looking things on the hull, do they make that much of a difference on a 650?

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
I ride all of the time. Started collecting 800SXRs so we could go as a family when the boys get older. Well it is about time.... I need to build a four deep trailor. :D I picked up a 800 -> 1100 triple conversion. It will do the job.

View attachment 667641

I have had a 550 for the last 20 years ago and it is pretty clean. I like riding it and I bought it when it was all I could afford. Before wife / kids / and any responsibilities. It reminds me of growing up on my lake back east. A kid down the shore got a brand new 550. It was awesome - a lot of fun.

Stand ups are great for the mind and body. A few years ago I had to pick up a pair of sea doos. When I have clients out - they needed something they could ride. They could not swing the stand ups. My wife cannot wait to sell the sea doos.They are a liability.

Anyway - if anyone wants to hit up body beach or Parker let me know. I even like loading them on the pontoon and heading north past the sand bar. It is a lot of fun riding that area.
Nice 1100 Sam! that's a monster on the water!

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
Kind of funky looking things on the hull, do they make that much of a difference on a 650?
Yes, they make them turn so nice, they are similar to the Blowsion Destroyer tubbys. they only add about and inch and a half or so to the width, basically they add another Chine to the hull in front.

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
Prowatercraft in Havasu makes some really nice ones too that are a bit more low profile to the sides of the hull.

boatnam2

Reaction score
I ride a fzr sit down bitch rig and i'm tired of riding double with my girlfriend, i planned on getting her something slow to ride but screw it i should just buy me stand up and let her ride the yamaha in limp mode, makes since lol. A 800 will carry a 230 pound guy decent?

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
I ride a fzr sit down bitch rig and i'm tired of riding double with my girlfriend, i planned on getting her something slow to ride but screw it i should just buy me stand up and let her ride the yamaha in limp mode, makes since lol. A 800 will carry a 230 pound guy decent?
Yes it will not a problem

DC-88

Reaction score
In our family we seem to get more hours out of the 650 motors than the 550's , but I like riding 550's better. On hot days out in the garage working on old skis I get tempted to head down and buy 2 new superjets or find a couple used 800's... If you take a stock 650 to body and have fun it'll be less than a week until the upgrade;)

Last edited:

lf2

Reaction score
Can this be used on wave blaster and do think there would be any benefits in handling ?

They make specific ones for blasters. Cant tell you what difference they make as I have only ridden a blaster with them never rode one without