WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LibRINOturds

rrrr

Reaction score
Mazie Hirono looked like she was having hemorrhoid pains listening to that.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Spoken to Empty seats.
They don't care. :rolleyes:

Ted Cruz in opening statements.

Last edited:

RodnJen

Reaction score
Doesn’t work. Sounds sweet though.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
The learning curve is too steep. Cycling uninformed newbies in and out is in efficient in any setting.

It's intuitively obvious to even the most casual observer, that the current cluster fuck doesn't work either. They have successfully put Americans against one another to stay in office.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
The learning curve is too steep. Cycling uninformed newbies in and out is in efficient in any setting.
Translation is you can't fight the greased pockets of the lifers in that matter of time. It would be rough initially, but once the lifers are out and the rotation begins it would force those in office to actually work on issues instead of biding for the next big deal.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
The current senate and congress is full of doorknobs. You could pick ANYONE with a high school education from the 70's and they could do better in a week than these idiots have EVER done.

Why would you want to keep the current crop of criminals in office?

Just fucking sad.

500bbc

Reaction score
The current senate and congress is full of doorknobs. You could pick ANYONE with a high school education from the 70's and they could do better in a week than these idiots have EVER done.

Why would you want to keep the current crop of criminals in office?

Just fucking sad.
He wants to give them more money as well.
Hes a Fucking Idiot

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
well that AOC sure has made a name for herself in 7 months,

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Have ANY of you folks EVER thought Rod or Jen to have ANY logical thoughts about anything on RDP??????

I believe, in all sincerity, that R&J is very internally conflicted. Every time one of us poses a question about a nutty or extreme, lefty progressive position, he says "I don't agree with that part of their platform or policy" It seems he is one bad event away from being a "Trumpkin"

@RodnJen

Right Rod? :D

500bbc

Reaction score
I believe, in all sincerity, that R&J is very internally conflicted. Every time one of us poses a question about a nutty or extreme, lefty progressive position, he says "I don't agree with that part of their platform or policy" It seems he is one bad event away from being a "Trumpkin"

@RodnJen

Right Rod? :D
Nope, hes proven himself an.idiot over and over.
His only conflict is being honest with himself claiming to not support what he votes for

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

The learning curve you speak of seems to be geared towards mastering theft and self appropriation.
I understand your point, but it seems even the most sincere “newbies” eventually succumb to DC pressure to conform or be bounced out of the club.

Imo, a complete flush is in order.

RodnJen

Reaction score
It's intuitively obvious to even the most casual observer, that the current cluster fuck doesn't work either. They have successfully put Americans against one another to stay in office.

Campaign finance reform would fix it all. What has your entrepreneur done about that, nothing.

#failedandineffective

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Campaign finance reform would fix it all. What has your entrepreneur done about that, nothing.

#failedandineffective
His list is long and haters like you falsely expect him to do miracles and exceed the clowns you vote for that do far far less.

You argue like a child.:rolleyes:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

#failedandineffective

Throwing the Public Sector Unions in there also Jen?

wallnutz

Reaction score

#failedandineffective
Ya, try to get that past the House no matter who is in charge of it.
The House is failedandineffective

Old Texan

Reaction score
So many talk about getting rid of lobbyists and rules on ex-congressional members becoming lobbyists. But when it gets down to it, as soon as the newbies see how they can benefit from lobbies, they stfu and join in the kick the can down the road same business as usual mentality.

Trump, if anyone, would be the one to do something about the issue. But when the congress is filled with the using assholes Rod and the Dems blindly vote for, Trump cannot overcome the sheer numbers. Throw in the negative media towards his efforts and here we stand.

Once again, RodnDem throws out bullshit he knows he's responsible for but refuses to own up to.....

RodnJen

Reaction score
So many talk about getting rid of lobbyists and rules on ex-congressional members becoming lobbyists. But when it gets down to it, as soon as the newbies see how they can benefit from lobbies, they stfu and join in the kick the can down the road same business as usual mentality.

Trump, if anyone, would be the one to do something about the issue. But when the congress is filled with the using assholes Rod and the Dems blindly vote for, Trump cannot overcome the sheer numbers. Throw in the negative media towards his efforts and here we stand.

Once again, RodnDem throws out bullshit he knows he's responsible for but refuses to own up to.....

And there’s the excuses. Where’s the senate been on this?

Old Texan

Reaction score
And there’s the excuses. Where’s the senate been on this?
You volley well, but never score. Where's anyone been on it? Did you miss what I just said? This is problem for both sides of the aisle and Trump fights both sides of the aisle.

Again, the way you vote makes you far more responsible than Trump. You're just to stubborn and dense to realize that simple fact. Trump won because the public in general are fed up with DC. But guys like you that live off Trump hate, cannot grasp the fact you are supporting the system that has it all fucked up.

So volley and deflect the issue back, rather than waking up to simple facts you choose to ignore when you volley and vote.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
It was part of her agenda but we will never know.

upload_2019-7-21_10-26-43.gif

Okie Dokie Jen!!!

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
I still think my solution is the only way: set up a ma deuce topside and advertise free lunch and let fly...