WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Jeff the Two Face Whore

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) said on Wednesday that he will oppose any of President Trump's judicial nominations until legislation protecting special counsel Robert Mueller gets a vote.

"I have informed the majority leader I will not vote to advance any of the 21 judicial nominees pending in the Judiciary Committee or vote to confirm the 32 judges awaiting confirmation on the Senate floor until ... [the bill] is brought to the full Senate for a vote," Flake said from the Senate floor.

Like I said, AZ Blue...........what's new? ;)

Jeff Flake eye wonder .gif

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Prediction...

Senator Flake will run for President as an Independent.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Prediction...

Of course he will................like a good little Deep State soldier.

You don't think he was hand picked by that treasonous bastard John McStain?

F'ing whore ran as a Tea Party Patriot and turned the moment he was elected. Karma will find him eventually also.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
A traitor is actually worse than a democrat.

Of course he will................like a good little Deep State soldier.

You don't think he was hand picked by that treasonous bastard John McStain?

F'ing whore ran as a Tea Party Patriot and turned the moment he was elected. Karma will find him eventually also.

Virtually assuring a Democrat win.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

He might actually pull more from the middle of the road Dems. Trumps base is his base and they aren't going anywhere.

He's a shameless POS and watching his and his supporters downfall is very enjoyable. :) :) :)

530RL

Reaction score
Prediction...

As much as I would love to see Trump's fiscal and economic policies reversed by someone who believes in pre-Trump Republican economic values, I'll give you 5 - 1 odds that your prediction that Flake will run as an independent in the general and upset the apple cart is not accurate.

Sandlord

Reaction score
As much as I would love to see Trump's fiscal and economic policies reversed by someone who believes in pre-Trump Republican economic values, I'll give you 5 - 1 odds that your prediction that Flake will run as an independent in the general and upset the apple cart is not accurate.

do you think he might run as a Democrat?

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

Hmmm, I'm certainly intrigued. On one hand, I wanna just say no. On the other hand, I think you may be employing reverse psychology on me here. If he were to run as a Democrat, it wouldn't insure a Trump defeat. A third party run, I believe would.

So, I'll accept your terms. my definition is as follows;

If I'm correct, and Senator Flake runs an Independent (or Libertarian) campaign, you donate 500.00 to Special Olympics of Arizona.

If you are correct, and he does NOT run as an Independent, I donate 100.00 to a charity of your choosing.

If he runs as a Democrat, You still win and I donate 100.00 to said charity.

what say you?

Last edited:

Gelcoater

Reaction score
You know?
There you go again with the bets.

The first step to recovery is admitting there’s a problem;)
Hmmm, I'm certainly intrigued. On one hand, I wanna just say no. On the other hand, I think you may be employing reverse psychology on me here. If he were to run as a Democrat, it wouldn't insure a Trump defeat. A third party run, I believe would.

So, I'll accept your terms. my definition is as follows;

If I'm correct, and Senator Flake runs an Independent campaign, you donate 500.00 to Special Olympics of Arizona.

If you are correct, and he does NOT run as an Independent, I donate 100.00 to a charity of your choosing.

If he runs as a Democrat, You still win and I donate 100.00 to said charity.

what say you?
You really shouldn’t enable him like that, you know. :D

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Prepare for even more butthurt as counse
Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) said on Wednesday that he will oppose any of President Trump's judicial nominations until legislation protecting special counsel Robert Mueller gets a vote.

"I have informed the majority leader I will not vote to advance any of the 21 judicial nominees pending in the Judiciary Committee or vote to confirm the 32 judges awaiting confirmation on the Senate floor until ... [the bill] is brought to the full Senate for a vote," Flake said from the Senate floor.

Like I said, AZ Blue...........what's new? ;)

View attachment 702171

Kicking and stomping his feet like a spoiled little brat....When is dumb rino whore ass gonna just fade into the sunset